Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

Label Basher

Reaction score
Exclusive Photos: Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes Kiss, Hold Hands at Disneyland

tumblr_lr3z1xQOOM1qhfhmeo3_400.png

Another love match in the Magic Kingdom!

On Saturday, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes hit Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. for a fun day of rides, junk food...and lots and lots of PDA!

As exclusive Us Weekly photos show, Gosling, 30, and Mendes, 37, held hands, kissed and had a ball together.

"They were very playful," an observer tells Us. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl...She would lean into him and she held his arm the entire time."

And the sexy twosome did Disneyland right -- riding the Toy Story ride, the California Screamin' rollercoaster, a Little Mermaid adventure and the ferris wheel, snacking on churros, cotton candy and corn on the cob. "She fed him," the onlooker says.

Currently shooting The Place Beyond the Pines together, the stars "have been friends for a long time," a source explains to Us. "There's always been this strong chemistry between them...this was just a matter of time!"

Gosling's exes include former fiancee Rachel McAdams plus Sandra Bullock and Kirsten Dunst. (He and Olivia Wilde had a flirty zoo date in Atlanta earlier this year).

Mendes quietly ended her long-term relationship with producer George Gargurevich over the summer.

"It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," the source adds. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"

tumblr_lr3z1xQOOM1qhfhmeo2_250.png
tumblr_lr3z1xQOOM1qhfhmeo1_250.png

UsWeekly.com

GET IT GIRL. HE IS SMOKING HOT RIGHT NOW :brows:

All I thought when I read this was he definitely likes to take his ladies to Disneyland. :lol:

For some reason i find her so antipathic and irrelevant, but whatever floats Ryan's boat...

I know everyone has it bad for him, but I find his whole schtick so corny! Playing the banjo on the street, always taking his current girlfriends to Disney World...just no.

I know everyone has it bad for him, but I find his whole schtick so corny! Playing the banjo on the street, always taking his current girlfriends to Disney World...just no.
I'm with you. He's a good actor though.

This seems so random to me. :lol: Atleast he's not dating Olivia Wilde.

Well..Iam glad he likes older women, but I don't care for her based on her interviews and I think her looks are very overrated..because her jawline is so masculine.

Hopefully this will not last like his other dates with co-stars...:D

I kind of wanted him to date Emma Stone

He sure gets around..:innocent:

I wonder what the comments would have been like had he been a woman.

I agree, I find the Disney thing extremely creepy. Not so much that it's Disney, but that it seems like it's his go-to place for dates.

I can't stand her since forever. I can't see the fame about her, I mean she has hot body bud her face has to strong features and she is such a mediocre actress.

I'm still a fan of his, but i agree.

I guess 7 years older is an "older woman" but they aren't drastically far apart like some. And I think it's more common now that younger men/older women pair up, kind of like how it's been for YEARS that older men/younger women pair up.

I am not a big fan of Eva, but I can see the appeal. She has a lovely figure and definite sex appeal. Her eyes are pretty too.

Whatever works. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->