Cannes 62nd International Film Festival 2009

Shu Qi - @ 60th Cannes Film Festival

celeb.city

Thanks for those pics Emilee, but i think this thread is for this year's festival only :flower:

Thanks for those pics Emilee, but i think this thread is for this year's festival only :flower:

Haha Ooops, I thought they where but now when I open my eyes a bit more I see that they're not. Sorry! :lol: :flower:

THank you so much for the Tilda pics she is the epitome of high fashion love her. Can anyone id her dress.

Haha Ooops, I thought they where but now when I open my eyes a bit more I see that they're not. Sorry! :lol: :flower:
lol no worries, the pics are great :flower: Here are some pics of the jury at the premiere of "Up" today, I think everyone looks fantastic (either that or I'm on a high from excitement over how good this next week will be fashion wise :lol:)

All pics from Zimbio

CannesFilmFestival2009OpeningNightP.jpg

CannesFilmFestival2009OpeningNig-1.jpg
CannesFilmFestival2009OpeningNig-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im anxious to see Audrey Tautou... but Coco isnt being shown until close. Does that mean we wont see her until then?

^The Chanel movie that'll be shown at Cannes is Coco Chanel et Igor Stravinsky (starring Anna Mouglalis) not Coco avant Chanel (starring Audrey). Or maybe you're expecting Audrey to attend the Coco & Igor premiere? :blush:

Isabelle looks STUNNING in that LV top. And good for Robin Wright! I'm glad she's out in public looking divine, being strong while her bastard husband is allover the news.

Shu Qi is quite lovely. And very, very elegant. That gown looks perfect on her.

I ADORE Asia Argento, but don't think the Armani Prive gown she is wearing really suits her. It is much too matronly. I'd rather see her in something more revealing and think she would look really good in red.

I love Cannes so much. It is the fashion highlight of the year for me. So glamorous and luxe. Anyone who is anyone goes. I wish I could be there :lol:!

^Tilda looks fabulous indeed. But when does she not? She is always on the cutting edge and is certainly one of the best-dressed actresses of today.

^The Chanel movie that'll be shown at Cannes is Coco Chanel et Igor Stravinsky (starring Anna Mouglalis) not Coco avant Chanel (starring Audrey). Or maybe you're expecting Audrey to attend the Coco & Igor premiere? :blush:

Oh no... I didnt realize that. I could have swore I saw her on a list of people that would be attending Cannes. :(

tilda looks AMAZING. i'm so upset i can't go to the festival this year. next year i'll be there for sure.

Oh no... I didnt realize that. I could have swore I saw her on a list of people that would be attending Cannes. :(
She still might be there - lots of actors, especially French actors, tend to be at Cannes even if they haven't got a film premiering :flower:

Oh I hope so... I was really looking forward to seeing her since we dont see her often.
Thanks.

I know that there's an exhibition of portraits of celebrities in Cannes, and Audrey is on the list of those who were photographed for that exhibition. That could be the list you're talking about.

But anyway, she might attend a premiere so keep your fingers crossed :flower: . The only thing i know (i'm 99.99% sure) is that she doesn't have a movie shown at the festival.

you can be sure at 100% :wink:
Everybody in the jury looked gorgeous tonight especially Asia, i love her dress and Isabelle was so glamour !

Opening ceremony
May 13, 2009 - Palais des Festivals

SOURCE: AFP PHOTOS

Shu Qi is gorgeous is in this fluid gown.
and also love Issabelle so much as she just proved getting old could in such an elegant way.

She looks gorgeous. Does anyone else find it ironic that Sean Penn was on the jury last year, and now this year we see Robin Wright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->