Cannes 62nd International Film Festival 2009

U3088P28T3D2518219F346DT20090514190649.jpg

sina

anyone konws this dress? ID?

I'm not actually sure who Elizabeth Banks is, but she looks great in Andrew Gn. What is she doing at Cannes? I dodn't mean to sound rude, I'm just wondering :lol:
She's one of the many faces of L'Oreal. They always get invited because L'Oreal are official partners with the Cannes Film Festival. The same with Aishwarya Rai and (unfortunately) Eva Longoria, who will be at the red carpet tonight according to the Cannes Film Festival site. :yuk:

Did any french tFSer watch Le Grand Journal yesterday? Didn't you think that Ashwarya is damn rude and pretencious :shock: ?!!

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival - "Bright Star" Photo Call
May 15, 2009 - Palais des Festivals

Ben Whishaw, Director Jane Campion & Abbie Cornish
i29151abbiecelebutopia8t.jpg

CELEBUTOPIA

^ :woot: I can't wait to see that film! Abbie looks incredibly pretty, and I love Ben :blush::heart::heart::heart:

She's one of the many faces of L'Oreal. They always get invited because L'Oreal are official partners with the Cannes Film Festival. The same with Aishwarya Rai and (unfortunately) Eva Longoria, who will be at the red carpet tonight according to the Cannes Film Festival site. :yuk:
Thanks so much for the explanation - lol I had no idea she was a face of loreal (or that that's why aishwarya and eva are at cannes each year :lol:) :flower:

Did any french tFSer watch Le Grand Journal yesterday? Didn't you think that Ashwarya is damn rude and pretencious :shock: ?!!
Ash is notoriously smug and stuck-up.
I also think she has a huge chip on the shoulder when being interviewed by occidental journalists.

Tilda:heart::heart:

I can't wait for Anna Mouglalis and the Brange circus.

Ash is notoriously smug and stuck-up.
I also think she has a huge chip on the shoulder when being interviewed by occidental journalists.

She's always like that.

That was the first time i watched her being interviewed and i was so surprised! She seemed sweet but now the only thing i want to tell her is GET OVER YOURSELF :rolleyes: :lol:

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival - Abbie Cornish at the "Bright Star" premiere:

zimbio

Damn, Abbie looks stunning. She really pulls of this dress well.

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival - Eva Longoria Parker at the "Bright Star" premiere:

She surprisingly looks good in this dress. Atelier Versace never fails to look stunning, though.

That was the first time i watched her being interviewed and i was so surprised! She seemed sweet but now the only thing i want to tell her is GET OVER YOURSELF :rolleyes: :lol:

She was the same last year :huh:

I don't like Abbie's dress, it's so bad because she's really cute. :(
Eva lookks great but i still think it's weird to see her each year at Cannes, even if it's for L'Oréal ! :innocent:

Have you seen Juliette Binoche ? She's TOTALLY STUNNING :heart:
57449596peoplesa5152009.jpg

57449324peoplesa5152009.jpg

wireimage

oh my! love juliette binoche's dress, it's a perfect colour for her.

and ben whishaw... YES. :P

Sorry, Juliette, YOU FAILED. Matching the hair accessory AND the lipstick to the dress? It's not that great a dress anyways and you need a bit of a tan.

why does juliette need a tan,trista? what's so significant about it?

btw,can somebody answer me this? who the hell is this pheobe price and what the hell was she doing at cannes?

Juliette looks a bit unkept... her skin is lovely, though... there is no need for a tan... :heart:

Nice to see Julie Gayet... her style is very underrated...

Tilda looks totally cool + elegant...

Isabelle Huppert is aging so gracefully... She and Robin Wright Penn look nearly the same age... :shock:

Devon Aoki looks gorgeous, too...

All the L'Oreal women look so fussy and dated...
I also don't get the hype around Aishwarya Rai... ?
She can't act and her arrogance makes her incredibly unattractive... :innocent:

Julie looks lovely, although the dress is a little ill-fitting.

A tan would look horrible with that raspberry color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->