Carmen Electra

moussemaker

Reaction score
Sweet, isn´t she?
carmen01.jpg

carmen03.jpg

carmen04.jpg

she is so beautiful! love the skirt and shoes...not too crazy about the top, though.

Aww she's so cute!

I love Carmen Electra! She's so shapely and pretty! (hehe my sister told me that my shape is a lot like hers so I guess I'm biased :lol: )

The look doesn't suit her at all. She looks like she's going to a costume party.

I think it's the shirt that's throwing me off.

The outfit is cute.. yes! Doesn't suit her however they way she stands gives away her true image! :innocent:

Actually I've found that for the past six months of so she's really cleaned up her look and i think thats nice.

i don't like the outfit, but she is a very pretty girl.

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 19th, 2003 - 6:48 pm
Actually I've found that for the past six months of so she's really cleaned up her look
like here for example? :innocent:

Attachments

• carmen.jpg
    carmen.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 82
Sean!! Thats when she's performing as a p*ssy-cat doll. So no!! Despite the fact that she's "adjusting" herself in this pic here's an example:
CElec030618R025.jpg

I can't find any others right now but i will....

I LOVE the Pussycat Dolls! I think its adorable.

I also think she look super cute in the first picture posted. She actually very beautiful. :blush:

I think she's wearing Marc Jacobs in the first pics. Nice heels!

i like carmen :heart: didnt she date prince?! remember her album??!!
her real name isant carmen ...we have the same name

:unsure: I like the first outfit, just not on her. it's not her style at all. the outfit - preppy 50's lady - would look perfect on someone who is more vintage-conscious, like winona, kirsten dunst or maggie gyllenhaal. it's just not right for carmen - no offense at all towards her, just her in that particular outfit. :ninja:

Yeah she did Lolita! She used to wear his clothes :blink:

Originally posted by utopia@Aug 19th, 2003 - 12:39 pm
:unsure: I like the first outfit, just not on her. it's not her style at all. the outfit - preppy 50's lady - would look perfect on someone who is more vintage-conscious, like winona, kirsten dunst or maggie gyllenhaal. it's just not right for carmen - no offense at all towards her, just her in that particular outfit. :ninja:
But don't you think Utopia that she's a sexpot/bombshell type. Like the 50's pin up girl-marilyn monroe type?

I think this may be what she was going for.

the p*ssy cat dolls ROCK ***......i wish they would come to london

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 19th, 2003 - 4:41 pm
But don't you think Utopia that she's a sexpot/bombshell type. Like the 50's pin up girl-marilyn monroe type?

I think this may be what she was going for.
oh she definitely is, but the outfit is more june cleaver/doris day than marilyn monroe! even on carmen, the polo neck sweater just doesn't look very 50's bombshell to me :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->