Carmen Electra

Should have gone without the dark nailpolish - eek! :angry:

Originally posted by utopia+Aug 19th, 2003 - 4:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utopia @ Aug 19th, 2003 - 4:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LLaura@Aug 19th, 2003 - 4:41 pm
But don't you think Utopia that she's a sexpot/bombshell type. Like the 50's pin up girl-marilyn monroe type?

I think this may be what she was going for.
oh she definitely is, but the outfit is more june cleaver/doris day than marilyn monroe! even on carmen, the polo neck sweater just doesn't look very 50's bombshell to me :wink: [/b][/quote]
I think she'd look good in a Seven-Year itch style halter dress, then.

Carmen Electra

I love watching Til Death Do Us Part. I think Carmen Electra has great style and spirit. Does anyone have knowledge of her hairstyle? Thanks.

Her hairstyle was the topic of conversation at a party I attended this weekend! It's very cute. :smile:

i like her hair too... she has lots of long bangs - choppy edgy look....

over the past two weeks i have become obssessed with watching the show. :blush: i think carmen is so pretty and she is such a nice person. i love her hair also esp when she has it really staight and you can really see all the choppy layers she has and she also has very pretty eyes. i want my hair cut like hers but its not long enough yet. :rolleyes:

i am having a hard time finding a good picture...

Attachments

• carmen.jpg
    carmen.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 42
I watched the first episode of til death do us part and thought I was absolutely hate the rest of them.. but it's definitely growing on me. I think she has great style.. and despite her past mistakes (ahem! dennis rodman) I like her lots.
:heart: I thought she looked good at the grammies too.

CarmenElectra.jpg

I thought she looked good at the 2003 oscars.

hm... here she is at the grammy's.. dave's kinda creeping me out with that look.
022.jpg

She's gorgeous, that's for sure! Her eyes are captivating. :blush: But her style can often tend towards "trashy"....

I haven't watched "Til death..." yet, I'll have to check that out.

i love the way carmen dresses. she has great style. she is a very beautiful girl with pretty eyes and very sweet personality. :wink: also great hair!

I love her show!!! :blush:

I find her a million times more captivating than Jessica Simpson on "Newlyweds" that's for sure :doh:

There are two big reasons why lots of guys like Carmen Electra! :innocent:

I'm growing addicted to that show...I think she's just gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->