Carmen Electra

Carmen-Electra-Ocean-Drive0104-01.jpg

Carmen-Electra-Ocean-Drive0104-05.jpg

Carmen-Electra-Ocean-Drive0104-06.jpg

Carmen-Electra-Ocean-Drive0104-07.jpg

I didn't recognize her at all first!! It is very funny and interesting to see her doing something like this - she is beautiful :flower:

She looks like Tea Leoni (sp?) on the cover. Doesn't it look like photos on the inside also have that They Shoot Horses, Don't They?/Alexander McQueen S 04 theme?

Originally posted by chocsta@Apr 5th, 2004 - 1:27 pm
Love the hair on her :flower:
I agree :blush: , but one would say a teen ! it is strange to see her with these clothes but it is cool that suits her well :P compared to her behaviours much sexier and still that is not the worst for her :P

Attachments

• carmen_electra.jpg
    carmen_electra.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 54
WOW.. I am impressed! She looks beautiful and so VERY sexy, w/o showing anything! You can see she's quite happy!

she has the prettiest features, such a perfect nose!

didn't notice her at first... she looks pretty all right without all that icky makeup.

Originally posted by sewingfairy3@Apr 5th, 2004 - 6:38 pm
She's gorgeous!!!!
Totally agree! I didn't even THINK that was Carmen until I saw the pictures after the cover page. She looks good. :wink:

I don't like that photoshoot at all... First of all the hair is cool but that haircolor looks really weird and out of place on Carmen.

Carmen is all about being sexy and trashy... ...that's just really her. They didn't let her true personnality shine through on the photos and that's what makes her so interesting. It's just plain boring and so not Carmen. It's nice to see her going classier, but that's not her! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->