Carrie-Anne Burton

She's now with Ford NY.

Absolutely can't wait to see her this season.

hires762313cb103org21rs.jpg
hires762311cb103org19rs.jpg

hires762308cb103org16rs.jpg
hires762309cb103org17rs.jpg

fordmodels.com

I am just discovering her and am completely blown away. Hopefully she is primed for a huge season.

:clap::bounce: I'm so excited for her! I didn't really know if she was going to pursue modeling after she had her child and all. She's a great model, I'm excited to see how she does ^_^

This girl is AMAZING. I love literally everything about her. For some reason she didn't convince me with these polaroids posted on models.com, but now my opinion changes completely. The 4 new pictures are stunning! Everything about her features is dark, strong, prominent, seems like there's no place for delicateness... But the last picture proves she's able to do it too. And her profile. Regal, beautiful and kind of Luca Gadjus-like... Wow, wow, wow! :heart:

:woot::bounce: Didn't see this coming! It's a great surprise :clap:

Those tests are incredible, I love her look :heart:

I'm so excited for Carrie :woot: Fional must be so proud...how about Tyra? :lol: oops! that's a different show :rofl:

wow her look is so strong B)
so happy to see her there :D:heart:

She looks outstanding at Zero + Maria Cornejo, especially in the second outfit. She's after coming so far, so happy for her :smile:

Was 'The Agent' shown on BBC 3? I thought I had watched that series but maybe I missed some episodes because I don't remember her at all -and I should because she's everything I love in a model! Anyway, wow and I hope to see a lot more of her soon.

^ No it was a show on RTE in Ireland, it was called 'the model agent'. There was only ever one series. Think you can probably watch it on youtube.

People should watch it. Fiona Ellis found a lot of interesting girls and gave a good insight into how a model scout works. There will be a new season of the show with the same format but it will be scouts from IMG searching Ireland for new faces.

^ No it was a show on RTE in Ireland, it was called 'the model agent'. There was only ever one series. Think you can probably watch it on youtube.

Thanks. No wonder I didn't remember her, I'm thinking of a completely different series altogether!:doh: It seems a great programme though if they can unearth a girl like like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->