Carrie-Anne Burton

Altuzarra S.S 2011 New York
Picture25.png
Picture24-1.png

Picture23-1.png
Picture22-1.png

Fashionmag

I think the best is yet to come for this one. A face like that does not come around often!

^ I hope so! Her turned out to be amazing also on the runway!

She has the most beautiful coloring ever, very Snow White with the blue eyes, dark hair, fair skin. I love how her face is so small, yet her features so large. She's stunning.

I love how her face is so small, yet her features so large.

This, so much. I love this combination but the fashion world seems to prefer small, sharp features - or at least that's what I tell myself when another of my favourites disappears into obscurity!

She is SUCH a star in the making :crush: A mix of Luca Gadjus and Heather Bratton somehow... Increadibly beautiful!

Vivienne Westwood Red Label S/S 11 London (I just LOVE how pale she is)

style.it

test3-1.jpg
test3-2.jpg
test3-3.jpg
test3-4.jpg
test3-5.jpg

source: tess management

Last edited by a moderator:
test3-4.jpg

also from tess mangagement... i guess that these were test shots...

Carrie Anne for Alwear AW 2009 designed by Peter O’Brien..

awear1.jpg
awear9.jpg
awear31.jpg
awear4.jpg
awear51.jpg
awear61.jpg
awear5.jpg
awear81.jpg
awear91.jpg
awear10.jpg
awear11.jpg

rte.ie + tribune.ie

I don't understand why this girl isn't everywhere already. She's so mindblowingly beautiful! The ed in #54 is stunning. :crush:

I don't understand why this girl isn't everywhere already. She's so mindblowingly beautiful! The ed in #54 is stunning. :crush:

yes she is really awesome.. great that she tries it even if she has a baby..

this interview was made during a job in paris..

Last season the model agent herself, Fiona Ellis, agreed, singling out Carrie Anne on The Model Agent early on due to her height, piercing blue eyes and classic bone structure. The end result was a contract with top London agency Tess Management and a globe-trotting lifestyle– she spoke to The Diary while on a job in Paris.

I hope that it's a good one ^_^....

I'm glad she walked a few shows, she's amazing :smile: onwards and upwards for her I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->