Catwalk Trends F/W 08.09

As an ex-worker of Inditex I agree with Sambo, Bershka is jammed full of this kinda stuff. Got amazing maxi flares there! I work in Miss Selfridge now though and we do have alot of the kinda thing you are talking about.. Maybe not so much the dresses but deffo the prints and a lot of 70's style jeans. Love this look!:heart:

^ i feel a huge following to patterns actually
they are woven into the fabric
instead of printed

you will find a lot of monochrome fabrics used in collections and when looked up close there are woven triangles and such in the same colours... so basically a textural thing

Some of my favorite trends included:
- Dolce&Gabbana's incorporation on men's pajamas into womenswear. When I first heard about it I was a bit skeptical to the concept, but when I saw the collection it was gorgeous. The silky textures and prints, alongside the beaded bags, it was very glamorous.
- Lanvin has always been a favorite of mine, and Alber Elbaz has always been a fave designer of mine. So it's no surprise that I loved that "messy sexy" look of the collection this season. The studded shades and the high heeled sandals were love love love. :heart::heart::heart:
- Sexy Parisian flair of Louis Vuitton was outstanding! First off, the opening structured jacket and that ruby bag, ugh -die-. Normally, I don't like too many accessories on an outfit, but the wide array of different accent pieces on the outfits worked: the bangles, necklaces, paired with different clothing textures of animal print and suede, it was amazing.
- Lastly, I loved Galliano's line. The shoes were very surreal, but it added to that avant-garde appeal that Galliano always achieves. The sheer dresses, floral skirts, aqua trench coat were my favorite pieces of the whole collection.

what do you guys think of drop crotch jersey harem styled pants?
they seem to be big in f/w 08/09 but i just have no idea how to wear them. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->