• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Celebrity Engagement / Wedding Rings

Some of Victoria Beckham's wedding rings: She cant stick to ONE ring!!!

Her engagement ring:

Credit: victoriaforum.net

love heidi's,nicole richie's and britney's first ring!!

Celebrity Engagement Rings

Sorry if this should be in Celebrity Style. I have no pics at the moment(not at home today!), but prehaps we could post good shots of our favorite Celebrity diamond engagement rings? :innocent:

It's hard to get good pics! Here are a few I found :flower:

large_image.jpg
Christina A
large_image.jpg
Nicollette Sheridan
large_image.jpg
Katie "Tom is amazing" Holmes
intro_image.jpg
Heidi Klum
b6643634.jpg
Kate Beckinale
z6643640.jpg
Nicole Richie (love this - so unusual)
b6643651.jpg
Camilla Parker Bowles

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple more (getting into the swing of this now :P)

b6643658.jpg
Posh (those nails! :yuk:)
b6643660.jpg
Jessica Simpson, understated as always
b6643666.jpg
Britters
z6643672.jpg
Heather Mills
z6643693.jpg
Kim Stewart (possibly the only item she owns that I ever found nice!)
z6643700.jpg
Gwyneth (my dream ring!!! :heart::heart::heart:)
z6643724.jpg
Madge
z6643733.jpg
Sienna Miller

All photos from theknot.com and ohnotheydidnt.com

^ DUDE! Posh totally upgraded. Can someone please post the boulder she wears now?

Great pics!!! Thanks! I personally think the center diamond should be the main thing on the ring to attract the eye. Gwyneth's and Madge's, and Jessica's side stones detract from the diamond. Nicolette Sheridan's is my dream ring! More pics please!

Plastic'sWife said:
^ DUDE! Posh totally upgraded. Can someone please post the boulder she wears now?

You're right- I did think that one was suspiciously demure! I know he was rumoured to have dropped a wad of cash on a ring around the time the allegations of an affair broke, maybe it was the new engagement ring:

0,,6014080,00.jpeg

credit: xtramsn.co.nz

lovely thread! my favorite rings belong to heidi klum, katie holmes, and nicole richie.

Paris Engagement ring from the Latsis..Gorgeous! I heard it made her finger sore. I'm sure she kept it right? I couldn't find a good pic.

I love Gwyneth's ring. Interesting, vintage looking.

I'm positive that Victoria Beckham had another engagement made for her for her wedding. The main diamond was the same shape but then she had a few emarald cut diamonds next to it. If I find a good pic I will post it here.

Does anyone have a good pic of Mariah Carey's engagement ring and wedding ring? If I remember correctly her engagement ring was a huge pear cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->