Celebs You're Sick Of

Garcelle Beauvais Nilon, not only is she tacky, she shows up at almost every PARTY and EVENT. :rolleyes:

Others are, Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher, Halle Berry, The Osbournes, Jennifer Aniston....

like so many here said, simply ALL of them
it would take me a day and a half to put all the zzzz names down :wacko:

uh, how could I forget about Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, The Osbournes, Mariah carey and two danish guys called Nik & Jay :sick:

I'm kind of glad I'm not living in the US, Where i life I haven't heared about jessica simpson in a long time, and I diden't know she had a sister :o :lol:

Originally posted by Assassina Bella@Aug 31 2004, 03:19 AM
Agreeing completely.

I like some European celebrities though.
[snapback]350968[/snapback]​

Come to think of it, so do I.

European celebs and their fans seem to have a healthier attitude about it all.

Rename it celebs I'm not sick of and I'll get back to you.

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 21 2004, 04:11 PM
jessica simpleton and her troll sister ashley
[snapback]341098[/snapback]​

yep, those two are No.1 on my list :ninja:

Nelly. Where did he go, and why didn't he stay there?!

Avril Lavigne - B*tch, the world knows you're a bible thumper, (nothing wrong with that), but quit whining about boys and being such a poor example of a trollheaded bulldyke.

Bow Wow, and 90% of rappers thinking they're "street" - Yo yo, wsup, I make a bajillion dollars a year off prepubescent girls cause I walk with a limp and talk like my mouth was beaten with a shovel. I don't need no schools, I got streets. Puhhlease. Take off your gaudy jewelery, it looks like you beat up Jacob the Jewleler and demanded he make the ugliest things with the most "blang" for the most amount of money. No wonder the guys filthy rich, he can make absolute sh*t and make loads off it cause he's tight with the homies. What? WHat? Uhh! What?! Yeah, I'm a rapper now.

Who I would like to see more of though:
Andy Richter - What ever happened to this guy? He was bloody hilarious! He left that sammich in his office, and a guy died, and he's like "It's ok, I found the smell! I cleaned it up."
"oh, that's terrible!"
"What? It's just a pile of meat sitting in a hot office all weekend, it's ok!"
:rofl:

Hillary Duff - I think you all know what I mean when I say I want to see more of her. :brows:

this is a bit off topic, but Burro I love your kenya sig!! :woot: :flower: :flower:

on a more relevant note, I'm really sick of Jessica Simpson -_-

Lindsay Lohan mainly because she tries to act all "grown-up". Partying and getting drunk all the time.

Originally posted by Burro@Sep 5 2004, 04:27 AM
Bow Wow, and 90% of rappers thinking they're "street" - Yo yo, wsup, I make a bajillion dollars a year off prepubescent girls cause I walk with a limp and talk like my mouth was beaten with a shovel. I don't need no schools, I got streets. Puhhlease. Take off your gaudy jewelery, it looks like you beat up Jacob the Jewleler and demanded he make the ugliest things with the most "blang" for the most amount of money. No wonder the guys filthy rich, he can make absolute sh*t and make loads off it cause he's tight with the homies. What? WHat? Uhh! What?! Yeah, I'm a rapper now.

[snapback]356929[/snapback]​

Aaahh so true. The whole rapper hip hop culture thing irritates me so much. I hate the values it promotes and that every kid in the US is just sucking it all in. Everyone wants to be a thug with his hoes and his bling bling it's so nauseating.

Originally posted by meowmix@Sep 9 2004, 05:16 PM

raven
[snapback]360596[/snapback]​
:doh:

Now that Kristin mentions it, I'm helluva sick of JoJo too. And Nelly ..since when did he rise from the dead ??

o-vah

paris has gone from a cute novelty to the most omnipresent mass-media joke.

Anna Nicole Smith
Beyonce Knowles
Colin Farrell
Keira Knightley
Nicole Kidman
The Osbournes

:doh:

SJP, J-Lo, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston, Anna Kournikova, Beyonce...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->