Celine Dion

Celine Dion Final Show at The Closseum at Caesars Palace (Dec 15, celebutopia).

Celine Dion Wins Award & Performs 17-11-07 - CU.

Celine Dion @ Paul Chiasson photoshoot (nov. 15, celeutopia).

Celine Dion gestures after addressing a news conference in Johannesburg, February 12
celebutopia

Not a fan of her music.. but I saw this and throught it was pretty amazing.. a must see for all Celine lovers as well as haters..

Thanks for the link, Hanne. I love her precisely because she is a big ol' dork (and because that is such a contradiction to her music), so it's always nice when other people come around to the same point of view. :smile:

I also really love the bit Kathy Griffin did about her, and the story about how Celine was so nice and professional.

Celine Dion performs on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Australia, March 31

celebutopia.net

Celine Dion performs at her concert in Shanghai, China, April 11
celebutopia

Celine Dion poses for photographers during a press conference in Shanghai, China, April 11
celebutopia

Celine Dion - concert in Manchester 2 May - ceebutopia.

Celine Dion performs during a concert in Paris, May 19

celebutopia

Celine Dion leaving the Regent hotel Berlin, June 9

CU

Celine Dion performs live during a concert at the Waldbuehne in Berlin, Germany, June 12

CU

Celine Dion performs during her "Taking Chances World Tour" in Zurich, Switzerland, June 24

celebutopia

i <3 celine...i saw her final show at caesars. i was up to my ears in the corn, but i still loved it.

th_03018_Celebutopia-Celine_Dion_during_her_concert_in_Krakow-02_122_138lo.JPG

Celine Dion during her concert in Krakow, Poland, June 28
celebutopia

Celine Dion is honored with a star on the Walk of Fame in Krakow, Poland, June 28
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->