Celine S/S 2025 : Rianne van Rompaey by Hedi Slimane

This is resort 2025.
What is the most interesting to me regarding Hedi’s campaigns is the credits. For some reasons I always find it funny that he shoot the most banal campaigns in various places of the world.

The fact that you could have a studio shot, shot in Nice, London, LA for the same season and for campaigns that ends up looking the same is quite hilarious.

She looks like a Celine model.

A bit weird to release the campaign of a collection that will be available in January much like the campaign of a fragrance that will be available in 2026.

Maybe he will leave after the SS2025 show/video.

I adore her but this looks super basic 🤨

The one in color looks like a b department store catalogue.

I think I've seen too many Rianne Van Rompaey campaigns. Good model (not my favorite honestly) but someone should understand that having the same person in 7 campaigns doesn't work.
This is what a supermodel is supposed to do: being the OG on a lot of campaigns?
Kudos to her for still being highly in demand a decade after her first season.

I though Mica would have been that person but it’s actually Rianne.

This is what a supermodel is supposed to do: being the OG on a lot of campaigns?

I though Mica would have been that person but it’s actually Rianne.
I think that a better distribution of campaigns per season would not hurt. Sometimes they do not even do one and other times they have 7/8. In my opinion, it is misleading for the consumer and counterproductive for the brands.

At least in the supermodel era they’d use different hairstyles or use wigs on the models in different campaigns… they changed it a bit so it wasn’t the same model in 10 campaigns looking the same:

Rianne is a strong model and always delivers but she's not a Chameleon. Someone like Amber, Luna Bijl, Maglosia or Linda can be in 20 campaigns and look like different models but a talented supermodel like Cindy, Karen, Gisele or Kate would start to get monotonous at some point because while they are very strong supermodels, they arent exactly actresses who easily get into any role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnight83
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->