Chanel Cruise 2021 Paris

Alright, according to BoF latest report, Chanel's RTW increased by 28% last year under Virginie's direction.....man, we do live in an era where the uglier the better.
Ok, I guess we won't kiss her goodbye anytime soon, let's stuck with her and her painfully plain collections till the end of the world.

Alright, according to BoF latest report, Chanel's RTW increased by 28% last year under Virginie's direction.....man, we do live in an era where the uglier the better.
Ok, I guess we won't kiss her goodbye anytime soon, let's stuck with her and her painfully plain collections till the end of the world.

You need to dissect financial reports better lol. Virginie’s first collection (Resort) only made it to the stores in November. And when I say made it to the stores, it’s early drops, not the full collection. So technically, 2019 was a whole year of Karl’s collections. His death created a dynamic in the sales and it’s sure that Virginie’s first collection benefited from that dynamic.

2020 was supposed to be Virginie’s first year of sales and indeed, the results won’t be good. The co-vid had an impact and it seems like they’ll push the Metiers d’Arts harder.

The idea of success works. And Chanel are masters in Marketing. You see how subtle play on words creates the illusion of success.

She won’t go nowhere in this times of crisis but she can’t be compared to MGC.

You need to dissect financial reports better lol. Virginie’s first collection (Resort) only made it to the stores in November. And when I say made it to the stores, it’s early drops, not the full collection. So technically, 2019 was a whole year of Karl’s collections. His death created a dynamic in the sales and it’s sure that Virginie’s first collection benefited from that dynamic.

I did consider this possibility...so I tried to confirm the info

But financial report doesn't disclose such specific data, I can only refer to BoF Chinese website's info (original EN article is exclusive to paid members)

So on the Chinese website, it kind clearly points out that it's Virginie's collections raised by 28%, not the whole year or Karl's, but Virginie's own credit.

I guess she is more welcomed by regular customers than we expected.

Just like MGC, we hate her but damn that woman can sell.

I did consider this possibility...so I tried to confirm the info

But financial report doesn't disclose such specific data, I can only refer to BoF Chinese website's info (original EN article is exclusive to paid members)

So on the Chinese website, it kind clearly points out that it's Virginie's collections raised by 28%, not the whole year or Karl's, but Virginie's own credit.

I guess she is more welcomed by regular customers than we expected.

Just like MGC, we hate her but damn that woman can sell.

She is better than Hedi it means...+ 28% in 4 months!

This is boring and not good.

The merchandising in Chanel is suffering due to the lack of direction as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->