Chanel Eyewear S/S 2010 : Freja Beha & Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

New shot

875u.jpg

imgmodels

great images; glad they made a distinctive difference from ready-to-wear & eyewear.

I have to agree with the others, it's really boring to see Baptiste yet again.

Can't Karl shrink him and then carry him in his pocket forever? He'll be out of the picture yet close to Karl for ever and eternity. :innocent:

I love the last one and I also love that they didn't airbrush her tatts out.

Wow! I'm surprised... :shock: This campaign managed to leave me impressed! It looks so ethereal... Even with Jiabiconi... :rolleyes: A great surprise!

Wonder Twin powers activate......:rolleyes:
Hey isn't this the first time that the model for main line is the same as eyewear?

i've already seen one shot in freaja's thread.
and i remember thinking that the colours and the lighting are really beautiful.
so it sucks that you guys see it just as "another campaign with freja and baptiste"

completely agree. when i first saw the title & saw "Freja & Baptiste" i ignored it, but when i saw the ad in Vogue, i loved the palette, lighting, and just the softness of the whole campaign.

Be N°5 France April 16, 2010 via ebook30.com

The thing i like best about this Chanel Eyewear campaign shot by Karl is the fact that it focuses quiet literally on the eyewear. The campaign is elegant and sophisticated, and you can see the sunglasses very clearly and visibly. No fuss, just showing the Chanel sunglasses up close so we can pick out and buy our favourite ones of the season :smile:

I really love the two toned colored ones with the small CC's at the front. Stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->