Chanel Handbags F/W 09.10 : Lily Allen and Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

If i didnt see the logo, I would have never guessed they were chanel, I donno maybe its just me, but i dont think the bags fit the "style" of chanel

Breakfast at Tiffany's suddenly came into my mind when i look at these. i think this actually looks pretty nice. :smile:

nothing special but I quite like those shots. :smile: and Lily looks awesome!

The whole thing is a fail. on all levels. Nothing is remotely appealing.

Not selling me these bags at all.. The products look bad in the first place, using Lily and Baptiste to sell them makes it even worse. Chanel needs to work on their image.

i love chanel, i like lily... but i just don't feel this. there's something wrong with me.

Is this some sort of joke? What is Karl thinking?
These are just nasty. There is nothing appealing about them at all.
Lily is cheap looking and the styling isn't much better.

I find those appealing and cute in a way,I feel a very chic and classic Audrey Hepburn vibe combined with the cheap style of Lily Allen(she isn't definitely a style icon :lol:)
I'm so so tired of Baptiste,Karl could also use his other 3 toyboys :innocent:

This looks like a campaign that Accessorize - or some other high street store - would produce if they were promoting Chanel-inspired products, and it would be super-cute as such.

But as Chanel, none of it seems right, not least the bags themselves, which are awful.

That looks cheap and tacky, i wasn't expecting that at all. :blink:
Like Lily, Like Chanel but this campaign is a mess :yuk: , very disappointed by all the pics. bad bad bad!!

It looks like a photoshoot for some tacky gossip magazine, not for Chanel. It is far too "cutesy". The bags are also vile

The bags are shockingly hideous.
It annoys me how much free Chanel junk Lily Allen gets for doing this etc.

to be honest the ugly bags annoy me a lot more than lily allen. i'm sure she could've produced something classier if the bags were different.

Ugh!:doh: I was hoping this was going to be classy and elegant.:( But I should have known better. I like the whole 'Breakfast at Tiffany's concept, though.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"