Chanel Handbags F/W 09.10 : Lily Allen and Baptiste by Karl Lagerfeld

what a disaster.. everything is bad- ligthing, lily, bags, baptiste:yuk:

The bags are shockingly hideous.
It annoys me how much free Chanel junk Lily Allen gets for doing this etc.
Ugh, I agree - its not like she is a style icon particularly, at least not to the Chanel demographic. I really don't understand what Karl sees in her

^ neither do I, Karl must have his reasons, a sure thing is that Lily is famous & the fact that she's there will be very good to sell the products

The first one is fun, but the rest looks... quite bad :ninja: And let's not talk about the bags ...

i was expecting more from Chanel , i'm disappointed :( , karl can come up with so much more than this , i think the bags are UGLY and i never dreamt i would say that about a chanel bag , the first bag looks like a balenciaga , dont you think ?

Source : Pursepage.com

Attachments

• 618balenciagafront.jpg
    618balenciagafront.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 3
breakfast at trashiness:yuk:
can't believe this is chanel.

If I didn't already know this was a Chanel I would think it was for New Look.
It looks so cheap. What was Karl thinking?

I'm lost and confused with this. :blink::huh:

I like Lily, but she is so not Chanel! She is so wrong for this, it looks like something for Juicy Couture or something? :doh:

How could they allow this to happen?:unsure:

The bags are just too disturbing. :blink:

I really wanted to see what everyone on TFS was saying about this because I just read about it and I didn't believe it was real. Why, why, why? That is all I wanted to know as soon as I saw these images. Lily Allen doesn't represent ANYTHING that I associate with Chanel. She's beyond irritating and I can honestly name her off of the top of my head when I think of fashion atrocities committed by celebrities.

628333.jpg

image from gofugyourself.celebuzz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the amazing?
00550m.jpg

00370m.jpg

00300m.jpg

In all honesty, Lily Allen (???) with Baptiste, horrible. The bags aren't much better, does anyone else think they resemble trash bags? Unfortunately, I believe a Cambon (bags:2006) revolution will occur again, urgh.

Ugh, those bags...what happened, Karl? I only like the first shot. I can tolerate Lily Allen, although I don't really see her as a campaign girl/ fashion icon at all. I've got to say, I really don't think the breakfast at tiffany's thing that's going on here, only because it does the movie zero justice. Seriously, can you possibly picture Holly Golightly running around with the bag in the third photograph?

I'm happy to see Lily :blush: But these are all very cheap :ninja:
Poor styling and the bags bother me a lot, they look like plastic :yuk:

it's awfuuuuuuul!! i agree, i can't believe THIS is Chanel!! really what happened to karl? is he getting mad?! those ads remind me anything but Chanel! it's so horrible, i'm shocked! lily definitely can't embody elegance...

I probably shouldnt have looked at these straight after lunch......not impressed

What happened to the amazing?

In all honesty, Lily Allen (???) with Baptiste, horrible. The bags aren't much better, does anyone else think they resemble trash bags? Unfortunately, I believe a Cambon (bags:2006) revolution will occur again, urgh.

Agree!

i doubt it. their last "budget friendly" line (Chanel Unlimited) wasn't that successful. it DID lack the quilting tho.

it's like wearing a Moncler puffer as a bag :lol:

I like the bag in the first picture, but this whole ad just looks cheap. Lily is so far from sophisticated and that's what I associate Chanel with.
How sad. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->