Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen 05 or 15 here! :( Is it limited to specific countries in Asia?

I'm sure there was 1.5 year ago launched for Asia in Vitalumiere the 05 and 15... Not sure it was limited or just collection.

Been to Tokyo/Japan that year and saw it there in the Boutique @ Ginza

Diedejan, do you know if any of the Spring 2010 nail polishes are or will be made permanent? And have you seen the Rouge Coco lipsticks yet?

Thanks! :flower:

Diedejan, do you know if any of the Spring 2010 nail polishes are or will be made permanent? And have you seen the Rouge Coco lipsticks yet?

I saw the last update training the spring-summer polishes, but I'm not sure if they are permanent. Next tuesday there will be a meeting, so then I can tell you more about it!

The Rouge Coco I saw only a preview, so this will be updated also next Tuesday!
:wink:

I'm sure there was 1.5 year ago launched for Asia in Vitalumiere the 05 and 15... Not sure it was limited or just collection.

Been to Tokyo/Japan that year and saw it there in the Boutique @ Ginza

Thank you!! I'm gonna ask the SA next time I go shopping. I wish you were the SA here, you know way more about Chanel makeup than the ones here do. :P

I havent been able to find no 10 limpide here for a while now! i am sure someplace must still carry it then, that one was a bit dark for me as well though! but better then 15 !

thanks so much for the info!

Dear, I'm updated now, gonna place some new info and pics tomorrow!
:woot:

The nailpolish in the Spring look 2010 are permanent, the 3 in the Pop-Up Collection Summer 2010 will be one-shot.

In March/April Chanel will launch the Rouge Coco lipstick, who will replace the Rouge Hydrabase. Only 4 shades will stay, Rouge Noir, Teheran, Lune Rousse and Sari Doré.

The international assortment will be in 35 shades, for Europe that will be 30 shades.

The shades are placed in 4 nuances: nude, pink, red and brown.

Vanessa Paradise wears on the visuals the color number 5, named Mademoiselle, with pencil Pink Sugar

c5386a64500203.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Scan by myself....:wink:

Beaute des Ongles

Now in stores, image by makeupbag.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Ombre Contraste Duo will be launched in April.

Powdery/Creamy texture of new shades, to apply with brush or applicator. These new shades couldn't be used wet!!!

And there will be launched same time the Inimitable Intense, for those who love the effet of Inimitable, but also want some more volume, like the Exceptionelle the Chanel.

Scans by myself....

And then we have ( but it's not make-up) a new perfume for HIM, launched in September, a new interpretation by Chance, called eau Tendre launched in April.

New in skincare will be the Hydramax+ Active Serum in 50ml, and a cream called Hydramax+ Active creme Nutrition and the eye cream in range of Ultra Correction Lift.

For body it will be the Gel Busté and the Lait Haute Hydratation.

I need to pick up Particulière real soon. Diedejan are there any chanel foundations available for darker ethnic skin tones??

I need to pick up Particulière real soon. Diedejan are there any chanel foundations available for darker ethnic skin tones??

In europe ( London also) the Hale ( number 60) is the darkest shade, but you can use the Bronze Universelle mixed with Rouge Hydrabase Rouge Noir ( soon it will be Rouge Coco Rouge Noir) and on top of it the Soleil Tan the Chanel powder....

Use your lipstick like blusher and maybe the new Impression de Chanel limited powder you can use like a highlight...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the Beaute des Ongles?

I can't wait to try out the Inimitable Intense!

What is the Beaute des Ongles?

I can't wait to try out the Inimitable Intense!

Beauté des Ongles is a 3 step way to get your nails the best!

First put on the Base Lissant, a ridge filler, then put on Base Protectrice, a base thet makes sure your nails looks more healthy and make sure the colors wont bite your nails. Then put on your nailpolish in color you like to wear and after a 3 days you can put on top Laque Brillance Extreme, that make sure your polish looks like you've just put it on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->