Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diedejan, so much good stuff! Particulière is sold out in a lot of places here already but I've seen the new bases, the top coat is super shiny. I'm in love with Tendresse nail polish :heart:

I can't wait for Rouge Coco, the image with Vanessa is beautiful - can't wait to see the colours in person!

All the 3 colors ( including particuliere) will be permanent so that one they can order for you, only the 3 new colors for the POP-UP collection will be one shot.

The POP-UP collection will be launched in April/June and has in case 3 Fluo polishes. Menthol Green, glaced Orange and a sugar Pink, all 3 with same Rouge Coco lipstick and Levres Scintillantes shades..

I got Particulière today - it looks better than I thought it would ^_^

i just wanted to say - that in all my experiences, the people working at the chanel counters are the sweetest makeup artists ive met at the makeup counters. too many times, ive gotten looked over or even given a dirty look for touching the makeup! (i guess that's what happens when youre a grungy teen)

theyre just so friendly and KNOW the makeup. its rare that i walk away without a purchase.

i just wanted to say - that in all my experiences, the people working at the chanel counters are the sweetest makeup artists ive met at the makeup counters. too many times, ive gotten looked over or even given a dirty look for touching the makeup! (i guess that's what happens when youre a grungy teen)

theyre just so friendly and KNOW the makeup. its rare that i walk away without a purchase.

:wink:Grungy Teens are costumers now, and for the future! They have money NOW, and they want to look great, they know what is HOT and what is NOT.... That's why Chanel doesn't give them a dirty look when they are touching the products! We need you all guys to know what is in or out, and you may say, but... Who can resist Chanel??:woot::wink::P

oooh i can't wait for those "POP UP" colors... and rouge coco of course. i want particulière and tendresse... but perhaps i should wait for the LE's if i'm going to go on a nail polish binge

anyone in the UK if you buy chanel at boots before the 29th you can get a free sample of the ss10 make-up in the store on the 29th jan!!!

i can't wait :D

^ I don't understand why we get the new collections so much later than everyone else :cry:

I didn't know when it would be out so I've been driving The Garden Pharmacy mad because I keep asking them when it would be in (they didn't know either!)

I wish we had make-up artists at the make-up counters.:( Instead we have some stuck up girls (students), not much older than me giving dirty looks, because I just want to check something and not buy the whole counter. Not to mention they have NO IDEA about the foundation shades or the brand itself.:angry: If you ask them something they just roll their eyes and mumble something they've learnt.:rolleyes: I love the idea when you go shopping and they even ask you if you want them to show you the new look or something. No matter where I was abroad I always went out of the store with complete make-up that was done profesionally.:heart: And because they really make an effort I like to buy something that I need (or don't) even more.

me too! i love it!

I will actually go so far as to say that I'm love it it :D

The ladies at "my" Chanel counter are very friendly too - also if you just look around. I talked to one the other day (about the new collection) and she was very pretty too - I almost asked her how she does her makeup :blush:

yes i find they are nice too, and are actually into the brands because i talked to one about their jewellery :P

I had this Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation, it is not bad, but it looked kinda orange on my skin, they do not have many tones.

I had this Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation, it is not bad, but it looked kinda orange on my skin, they do not have many tones.

There are 6 tones, and I know, when you are very pale the lightest will be to dark for you... You can mix it with the Le Blanc de Chanel to make it brighter...

:(:(:( Why discontinue a good thing? :( :( :(

Thanks for the heads up! Is it a new product?

:(:(:( Why discontinue a good thing? :( :( :(

Thanks for the heads up! Is it a new product?

les Tissages de Chanel is already in collection now... The difference with Joues Contraste is that JC has non glitter/shimmer in it, the lTdC has....

Maybe you have to go to counter and try:blush:

After being on the fence since its release, I finally jumped on the Particulière bandwagon. And I'm so glad I did! It's such a fabulously unique color; a great addition to my Chanel polish collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->