Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ it is, isn't? :heart:

iv heard raves about the allure lipstick? im not sure if it's called that way but it's the one that featured a bright red shade in the ad (still no help, i know) anyways, was just wondering if any here could review it? in regards of the formula, shades etc..

Please, tell me that JC in Fresque is NOT being discontinued... I've never found a shade so *perfect* for my skintone before! I'm also in love with the Murano eye shadow palette, the most beautiful, deep, decadent greens on the market to me.

Please, tell me that JC in Fresque is NOT being discontinued... I've never found a shade so *perfect* for my skintone before! I'm also in love with the Murano eye shadow palette, the most beautiful, deep, decadent greens on the market to me.

Both products are not out of collection in now and half a year... then I will update you!:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
summer10_chanel001.jpg
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection for Summer 2010

Just saw this oh-so-lovely Chanel collection debuting in early summer (think April) over on Debbie’s blog.
Le Vernis
  • Mistral Coral
  • Nouvelle Vague Aqua blue
  • Riviera Pink
Rouge Allure Lip Colour
  • Super Fuchsia
  • Darling Pink beige
  • Genial Coral
Levres Scintillantes (Glossimer)
  • Bikini Peach Pink peach
Gloss Fluo
  • Laser Fuchsia
  • Pop Coral red
Soleil Tan de Chanel
  • Terre d’ore
  • Terre Halee
Availability: April 2010

summer10_chanel002.jpg
summer10_chanel003.jpg
summer10_chanel004.jpg
summer10_chanel005.jpg
temptalia.com

:woot::woot::woot:

^ The aqua blue nail polish! WOW.

I like Chanel foundations, I have used Mat Lumiere and Pro Lumiere, if you have oily skin then you should definetly go for the Mat, it does give a kinda dewy finish but not in the oil slick region. The Pro lumiere is good, but too much makes you look really sweaty! use as little as possible and you get a gorgeous dewy glow. I used mat lumiere first, and got shade 30 Cendre, big mistake, I bought the Pro in 10 Limpide and it's a perfect match, so seriously, if you are pale-ish (I'm really not THAT pale) try the foundation in store or just go for the lightest shade!

I am DEFINITELY getting the polish in nouvelle vague as the lipstick in the natural tone!!! :heart:

I hate coral colors, but this Mistral nail polish is beyond!!!!!

^ I am so excited I want all the nail polish colors:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
i so want everything from this collection the colours are so perfect and so so so girly. i love it.

You just know that the Nouvelle Vague Aqua blue is going to be the next huge nail polish. And I would not usually consider having blue nails but that colour is making me want it.

how are chanel's lipsticks? i was thinking of trying one of their reds...

i love the packaging.. but i'll stick with MAC. i have chanel rouge in attitude, and it wasnt matte enough for me, a little too shimmery as well
there are better lipsticks for the same price, but i am so tempted to buy more from chanel - something redder

how are chanel's lipsticks? i was thinking of trying one of their reds...

Maybe you can try the Rouge Allure if you like a creamy texture, Rouge Allure Laque if you like the 'plastic' effet on your lips, otherwhise you have to wait till we have the Rouge Coco if you like a soft texture...

I would say, go to the nearest counter and let them advise you!:heart:

does anyone know anywhere in london that has le vernis 505 particulaire in stock still?

its going for like 40 pounds on ebay which i think is just absurd!

does anyone know anywhere in london that has le vernis 505 particulaire in stock still?

its going for like 40 pounds on ebay which i think is just absurd!

Don't be affraid, they can order it for you again, because it is in the collection for a while... Just like the Tendresse and the Inatendu... Only the comming colors by the POP-UP collection are oneshot...

NOOO. The summer collection won't arrive in DK until late May! I want all of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->