Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the shade of rouge coco lipstick that vanessa paradis is wearing in the ad?

does anyone know the shade of rouge coco lipstick that vanessa paradis is wearing in the ad?

It's the Mademoiselle, Rouge Coco number 5.... But in the add it's looks darker then it is...

thank you!

i'm thinking of getting that shade. i have similar coloring to paradis, so it might work on me.

im also thinking of getting the "perle" shade fo the rouge coco. amanda seyfried wore it to the oscars last week.

temptalia.com

thank you!

i'm thinking of getting that shade. i have similar coloring to paradis, so it might work on me.

im also thinking of getting the "perle" shade fo the rouge coco. amanda seyfried wore it to the oscars last week.

temptalia.com

Great color, it's in the beige tone range... Otherwise you will have a brown tone, red tone or a orange tone...

I am SUCH an idiot. So desperate am I to own the Pro Lumiere I went and bought it in shade 10. It's so ridiculously brown on me I look stupid. Why did I do it? Why can't they have a shade somewhere near my skin tone!?

I am SUCH an idiot. So desperate am I to own the Pro Lumiere I went and bought it in shade 10. It's so ridiculously brown on me I look stupid. Why did I do it? Why can't they have a shade somewhere near my skin tone!?

Sorry, but I have to agree you are an idiot! Why didn't you ask the SA to put it on, and try to find the best shade for you...?

What you can do now is:

After your skincare uses le Blanc de Chanel and Soleil Tan de Chanel to even, model en shape the tone of your skin. Then put on the Pro Lumiere makeup, and on top of it Poude Cristalline. Finish this all with les Tissages de Chanel in Pink Tweet.

Hope this all helps you out...
^_^

She did put it on, it's the palest shade they do and I've wanted to have it for so long I thought I'd just try. It looked fine in the store but as soon as we left it was horrifically brown. I did have le blanc de chanel but it separated and went horrid so i'll have to buy it again tomorrow, and then the tan de chanel, which I don't own yet. Thanks so much for the tips, hopefully i'll look much better once i've done these things! <3

I saw the new duo eyeshadows today, they are gorgeous! The texture is really creamy and pigmented, much better than the quads & even the singles though the colours are pretty basic - I liked the champagne/taupe one but waiting to see if I can try it on. I think they were about 36 euros in Sephora.

Oh, those Rouge Orage and Ballet Russe colors are just amazing! I adore Ballet Russe but it's too dark for my lips :( So i just need Rouge Orage.

A new collection (images and info from temptalia.com:(

Chanel Orient Extreme Collection for Summer 2010

The products were created for the Paris-Shanghai show that took place last December. This collection will be exclusive to Chanel boutiques (of which there are not too many).

Le Vernis ($25.00)

* Illusion D’or (450) Clear with gold sparkle
* Gold Lame (440) Copper gold
* Black Velvet (430) Matte black

Ligne et Ombre de Chanel ($45.00)

* Jet-Gold Matte black eyeliner / gold eyeshadow

Availability: April 1st at Chanel (15 E. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; 212-355-5050).

It's the Mademoiselle, Rouge Coco number 5.... But in the add it's looks darker then it is...

it does, because when i first saw it and asked the SA to show me the shade she's wearing it's really pale, but i thought it looks darker and.. redder in the ad @@
i thought there's something with my sight or something, so i ended up getting the shade # 31
on me, it's strawberry red that i use as one layer and it just looks YUM! iv been looking for the exact shade for yeaaars :heart:

^ wow
im so excited! i think ill get them all (nailpolish, that is)
i have a thing for chanel nail colors :heart:

I got Rouge Coco today (in #31, Cambon) and I really like it especially because it's in between a coral that I have and a candy apple red that I have but it's advertised as being so creamy etc and I didn't think it was so much, it seems drier than some of my other lipsticks. Maybe I need to try it more though

yeah i think so too, it's not the best in the creamy texture department, but the pigmentation is definitely compensating that.

^ Yeah the color's great, really vibrant and long lasting (which is really important with me, I hate re-applying lipstick all the time!) and I like the texture as it is but the way it was publicized as so hydrating I was just like :huh: when I put it on lol :P

I love this colour, I'm actually having this on my nails now:smile:. I have Chanel Loose Powder and I like it, it's almost invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->