Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nail polish haul
cimg0223u.jpg

image: my own

Can't wait till May :woot:!

Don't be affraid, they can order it for you again, because it is in the collection for a while... Just like the Tendresse and the Inatendu... Only the comming colors by the POP-UP collection are oneshot...

thanks so much!

those eyeshadows look so divine.

What foundation would you recommend??
Is this one " MAT LUMIÈRE
LONG LASTING LUMINOUS MATTE FLUID MAKEUP - SPF 15" good?

What foundation would you recommend??
Is this one " MAT LUMIÈRE
LONG LASTING LUMINOUS MATTE FLUID MAKEUP - SPF 15" good?

If you want a healthy, mat effect I will say yes.... It refines the structure of your skin and stays naturally mat.

If you like a more mat mat effect your have to use the compact of Mat Lumiere.

if you want a healthy looking skin you should try pro lumiere.

Does anyone else agree that the chanel eyeshadows lasts forever??

Specially the new duo's are really great!! They are lasting forever... :heart:

do they have a color-stay foundation?!?!?

What do you mean with Color-stay?? If you mean a longlast make-up the best to use is Pro Lumiere... Most professional make-up and plz plz plz do not use any powder over it!!!

I really really want to use pro lumiere but it's too dark for my skin. Is there any charts of the asian color range? I wondered if I could go to Harvey Nichols and find some lighter shades there in the international make up bit.

I really really want to use pro lumiere but it's too dark for my skin. Is there any charts of the asian color range? I wondered if I could go to Harvey Nichols and find some lighter shades there in the international make up bit.

Pale and Limpide ( 05 and 15) are the lightest shades in range for asia.... Harvey Nichols has to have them...

Hurrah for asian paleness! I definitely have to go there, pro lumiere looks like an amazing foundation but there's no point in painting myself brown just because I like the finish!

What do you mean with Color-stay?? If you mean a longlast make-up the best to use is Pro Lumiere... Most professional make-up and plz plz plz do not use any powder over it!!!

No powder at all scares me.... is it shiny?

like water proof. and yes long lasting!
i never use powder over liquid.. it looks too caked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->