Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Black Velvet and Illusion d’Or but not too keen on Gold Lame. I have to agree with michyed when she said they look better in the bottle though!

Here's an eyeliner-eyeshadow combo from that collection, Ligne et Ombre de Chanel in Jet-Gold (temptalia.com:(

It’s a fun product, but there’s nothing so standout about it that it’s necessarily worth hunting down and forking over $45 for. Chanel and luxury makeup collectors will likely enjoy it, but I think for others, it’s not going to knock your socks off.

Is there a huge difference between Black Satin and Velvet? I have Satin but have only worn it once, I don't remember. :blush:

Is there a huge difference between Black Satin and Velvet? I have Satin but have only worn it once, I don't remember. :blush:

The Black Velvet gaves a real wetlook effect, highshine and more that intense black/black then the Black Satin has...

I bought the Kaska Beige quad a few days ago and I absolutely love it! The shadows are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous!
A few months ago I also picked up the Imprevu blusher and was slightly underwhelmed...the color is lovely but the product was slightly less pigmented and more shimmery than I had hoped. However, it still looks quite nice.

^^ I really need to get that Kaska Beige quad. It seems so wearable!

I just got my Illusion D'or and Black Velvet nail polishes!! So stunningly beautiful :woot: Can't wait to get my nails done!

I've really fallen in love with Poudre Cristalline.

378319fpx.jpg

polyvore.com

I love Cristalline! it's amazing for pale skin, like mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Teint Innocence compact foundation the other day and it is gorrrjuss!! Really love the way it makes my rubbish skin look. My mum even noticed a good change when I wore it.

I think the Teint Innocence foundation is wonderful too. It has a cool and refreshing feel. Easy to use. I just love the compact.

Which of the facial powders/powder foundations have refills available?
Poudre Universelle Compacte does not, correct? I'm dreading having to throw out it's beautiful packaging!

You can use the Mat Lumiere Powder or the Vitalumiere Compact Powder...

Both you can use like a foundation or like a powder, just what you expect from the product...

In the foundation range there is only one refillable foundation, the Teint Innocence.

I love the foundation and Chanel's nail polish has the most amazing shades~

I want to get a Chanel bronzer and have been studying the colors online until I can get to a store. I have very light skin and use Teint Innocence in number 20 (Clair/Cameo). My hair is honey blonde and I have brown eyes. I don't sit in the sun to get a tan but I would like the bronzer to give a sunkissed effect. Not too dark or too orange. Terre D'Or or Terre Epice? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monaeblount
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->