Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the soleil tan de chanel bronzing cream base be a good bronzer for tanned/olive skin?

I got Irreelle Soleil Silky Bronzing Powder yesterday.:woot:

I want to get a Chanel bronzer and have been studying the colors online until I can get to a store. I have very light skin and use Teint Innocence in number 20 (Clair/Cameo). My hair is honey blonde and I have brown eyes. I don't sit in the sun to get a tan but I would like the bronzer to give a sunkissed effect. Not too dark or too orange. Terre D'Or or Terre Epice? Just wondering.

Wait for this summers one shot powder, that will be great for your skintone! Otherwise you can use the Soleil Tan the Chanel Bronze Universel underneath your make-up, that also gives that sunkissed effet....

Maybe you can go to a SA and ask him/her to put it on, so you can see...
:wink:

can the soleil tan de chanel bronzing cream base be a good bronzer for tanned/olive skin?

I think that will fitts perfectly, and otherwise, when you will brightenup your skintone:

use the Soleil Identité in Bronze, great effect!!

Wait for this summers one shot powder, that will be great for your skintone! Otherwise you can use the Soleil Tan the Chanel Bronze Universel underneath your make-up, that also gives that sunkissed effet....

Maybe you can go to a SA and ask him/her to put it on, so you can see...
:wink:

Thank you, Diedejan--that sounds very exciting--lovely possibility and I am now anxious to see the powder. I am sure that I will be at the Chanel counter to try it out--can't wait.:flower:

I have been circling around Chanel make up for awhile. Can anyone recommend their foundations for oily combo skin?

i have oily combo skin as well and i would go to mat lumiere or the double perfection powder... currently im using the vita lumiere but i dont know if im completely satisfied with it just yet...

I have been circling around Chanel make up for awhile. Can anyone recommend their foundations for oily combo skin?

You can try the Double Perfection Creme Poudre or the Mat Lumiere Powder or Liquid Foundation....

i have oily combo skin as well and i would go to mat lumiere or the double perfection powder... currently im using the vita lumiere but i dont know if im completely satisfied with it just yet...

When you have a oily/combo skin and you like to have a mat affet, you have to change your make-up, maybe you can try the Mat Lumiere Fluide or the Teint Innocence Compact....
:heart:

oh i've already tried those... im just making my way through all the Chanel foundations.. just to experiment lol...

an update: i actually really love vitalumiere, its lighter than mat lumiere and gives a nice dewy finish

what is the lightest shade of Mat Lumiere powder makeup?
I got 40 Sable which looked like the lightest, but I think it's a bit yellowish on me... maybe I should have got 50...
(or wait till summer when my skin gets a little bit tanned)

what is the lightest shade of Mat Lumiere powder makeup?
I got 40 Sable which looked like the lightest, but I think it's a bit yellowish on me... maybe I should have got 50...
(or wait till summer when my skin gets a little bit tanned)

You're right, shade 40 is the lightest.... Try the Vitalumiere Powder Make-up, maybe that one fitts better:wink:

I love the Teint Innocence Compact :heart:
A little while ago I wanted to find a replacement that was cheaper, but I've since realized that the quality is so superior to anything else I've tried that it's completely worth the high price tag. It's the only foundation that I've used up the then re-bought. The lightest shade is a great match for my fair olive skin.
:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
St. Tropez cruise show look -

“Relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays” is how Chanel’s creative director of makeup, Peter Philips, described the effortless, natural beauty look he whipped up in Saint-Tropez last night for the house’s resort collection. So, how best to get the sunkissed complexions spotted on Georgia May Jagger and co.? That would be Vitalumière Aqua, a new lightweight foundation from the brand set to bow in a few months, blended with a few drops of Soleil Tan de Chanel, the popular bronzing fluid from its spring color collection. On the eyes, Philips dipped into his Ombres Contraste Duo eye shadow in Taupe-Délicat, working the shimmering beige hues across lids before softly brushing up models’ brows. Final efforts included coating pouts with an as-yet-unreleased pencil rather than a lipstick or gloss, a few coats of mascara, and multiple pumps of a new Chanel eyelash curler, which was also gifted to Vanessa Paradis, Diane Kruger and other members of the audience. As for the hands, where most Chanel beauty acolytes direct their attention when Karl Lagerfeld’s sartorial extravaganzas begin, nails were painted with baby blue polish for what Philips referred to as “a touch of playfulness.” The lacquer only serves to further demonstrate Philips’ newfound dedication to pastel varnishes, and will hit stores (and wish lists) at the end of the year.

Style.com Beauty Counter Blog

The duo eyeshadows are such a lovely texture!

So here's a new update for Fall 2010..

In October/ November will be launched Vitalumiere Aqua, new in Family of Vitalumiere and feel likes a drop of water on the skin.

In September will be launched Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in 9 shades, 1 will be ltd... Also will the Fall collection be there:

3 new shades in Joues Contraste, all ltd:

Rose Temptation is one-shot
Pink Explotion
Plum Attraction

Nails:
Jade Rose and Paradoxal

4 Ombres Enigma

Ombre Essentielle:
Taupe Grisé and Vert Khaki

Crayon Kohl in Clair

Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Cassis

Inimitable Intense in Purple

Adds starring Anna de Rijk...

When I have the visuals I will post them!

Whoeeeeppppssss

Forgot the best part, the new male fragrance!!

Bleu de Chanel, starring Gaspard Ulliel

So here's a new update for Fall 2010..

In October/ November will be launched Vitalumiere Aqua, new in Family of Vitalumiere and feel likes a drop of water on the skin.

In September will be launched Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in 9 shades, 1 will be ltd... Also will the Fall collection be there:

3 new shades in Joues Contraste, all ltd:

Rose Temptation is one-shot
Pink Explotion
Plum Attraction

Nails:
Jade Rose and Paradoxal

4 Ombres Enigma

Ombre Essentielle:
Taupe Grisé and Vert Khaki

Crayon Kohl in Clair

Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Cassis

Inimitable Intense in Purple

Adds starring Anna de Rijk...

When I have the visuals I will post them!
Pics!
Chanel Les Contrastes de Chanel Collection for Fall 2010

fall2010_chanel001.jpg
Chanel Les Contrastes de Chanel Collection for Fall 2010

Based on these preliminary images, Chanel’s fall collection includes three blushes, four glossimers, two nail lacquers (Jade Rose and Paradoxe), eyeshadow quad, two single eyeshadows, two shades of lipstick, waterproof eyeliner (in Cassis), and an instant eye pencil.
This launch will probably pop into stores around August.

fall2010_chanel002.jpg
fall2010_chanel003.jpg
fall2010_chanel004.jpg
fall2010_chanel005.jpg
fall2010_chanel006.jpg
fall2010_chanel007.jpg
fall2010_chanel008.jpg
fall2010_chanel009.jpg
temptalia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread