Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nail lacquer in Jade Rose looks so pretty :wub:.
And I want the eyeshadow quad!

^Me too! Those shades will be flattering on everyone :wub: I think khaki green eyeshadow will he HUGE for fall.

im more into the lipstick and glossimers myself but gawd Jade Rose is a nice colour...

oh i love the nail polish colors! esp. the 509! and both lipstick colors are great!

I bought the new hot pink 'Riveria' nail polish last week and adore it. The colour is gorgeous!

^I love that one too! I thought it was the most dupeable of that collection but actually it's really pretty, bright but not too crazy pink.

New Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss

fall2010chanelextrait00.jpg

uploaded by Shely, thnx for that!!
photo from temptalia

I desperately want Rouge Coco lipstick, but if I get it, I want to get it as red as possible- little red Corvette red. Which shade would that be? I'm thinking Gabrielle...

I desperately want Rouge Coco lipstick, but if I get it, I want to get it as red as possible- little red Corvette red. Which shade would that be? I'm thinking Gabrielle...

Or Cambon is really nice, very bright!

I am a devoted fan of Chanel Glossimers and nail polish. I have already done my damage with the spring and summer collections. I am eagerly waiting the fall collection. I hope the glossimers are slightly more pigmented. I have my eye on the hot pink one. I might have to take the dive this time and I buy Jade Rose. I already have Paradox on my radar.

For those who can't get enough of having the logo on everything, Chanel have launched limited edition pure cotton pads for make-up removal (chanel.com:(

For the first time, CHANEL brings the highest-quality cosmetic cotton pads to the U.S., lending pure luxury to a woman’s daily cleansing and toning ritual. LE COTON is an exquisitely soft tri-layer pad developed in Japan: its outer lining, made from delicate, handpicked Egyptian cotton, and its inner filling, comprised of lightly entwined, elastic Australian fibers. Combined, this ultra-absorbent, lint-free composition increases the effectiveness of CHANEL Cleansers and Toners, treating even the most sensitive skin to unparalleled gentleness. Each LE COTON pad is generously sized and delicately embossed with the world-renowned CHANEL logo.
P100069_LARGE.jpg

Has anyone seen the summer collection in stores? Still want Bikini Peach...

^Not in Denmark...and I should clarify, I'm talking about the Les Pop-Up de Chanel collection. I have seen nothing of it. It is just not there.

Yes I bought stuff from Les Pop-Ups on 10th May in London, I know it launched about a week or more later in France but it's surprising you haven't seen it at all - maybe call a counter?

Honestly, I didn't find Bikini Peach special unfortunately because I was looking forward to it - the formula wasn't smooth and it appeared quite orange on the lips, definitely not unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
those cotton pads are sooo great! haha.. how long will they be out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->