Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I bought stuff from Les Pop-Ups on 10th May in London, I know it launched about a week or more later in France but it's surprising you haven't seen it at all - maybe call a counter?

Honestly, I didn't find Bikini Peach special unfortunately because I was looking forward to it - the formula wasn't smooth and it appeared quite orange on the lips, definitely not unique.
We finally got it, but I am so disappointed with Bikini Peach. It does not look peach on me, not even a slight hint of orange! It looked like any generic pink lip gloss on me. WTF?

We finally got it, but I am so disappointed with Bikini Peach. It does not look peach on me, not even a slight hint of orange! It looked like any generic pink lip gloss on me. WTF?

Indeed they do... There's no peach accent in it, unfortunally:blush:....

Saw it by all the girls I putted it on...

Sucks. The shade looked perfect...but no :( It felt amazing though :D

Bikini Peach:

chanelbikinipeach2y.jpg

I see, nice lips!!!! I hear them screamin' for more color!! :wink:)

Further to what was posted a few pages back, here's more info about the Fall 2010 collection (karlasugar.net:(

Which item to lust over first?

There’s Enigma, the new eyeshadow quad ($56). Shades are described as shimmering peach, chocolate grey, violet grey, and deep plum.

There are also two new eyeshadow singles ($28.50:( Taupe Grise (chocolate grey), and Vert Khaki (khaki). I also really like the sound of the eye pencils: there’s a Crayon Kohl (intense eye pencil, $27) in Clair (beige, sounds like it will be lovely on the waterline). There’s also a Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliner ($28) in plummy Cassis.

There are THREE new Joues Contraste blushes coming out: Pink Explosion (shimmering pink), Rose Temptation (shimmering rosewood), and Plum Attraction (shimmering plum). Joues Contraste blushes are still $42 each, and most interestingly, the blushes are the only items that are designated as limited edition at this time.

There are also three new shades of Chanel’s new Rouge Coco lipstick ($30:( Chintz (peach rose), Rose Dentelle (rose pink), Chalys (luminous coral). From the descriptions, I think I could love all three.

There are four new Glossimers ($27:( Petite Peche (pale peach), Coral Love (coral shimmer), Rose Dilemma (soft pink), and Pink Teaser (vivid pink).

And finally, there’s a new nail polish: Paradoxal ($23). A few pictures of this one are already floating about the internet.

I think that might be Rose Dentelle (rose pink)? I want it too :crush:. And the eyeshadow quad.

It probably won't be long before reviewers have shots and swatches of the actual products, but so far, I've only seen promotional images, and none showed all the three shades together - Temptalia lists the lipstick options as:

• Chintz Peach rose
  • Rose Dentelle Rose pink
  • Chalys Luminous coral

Chints sounds and looks nice, but Chanel is so disappointing when it comes to peach shades :( Either way, Bikini Peach is really pretty on, and I'm still tempted...even though there's nothing peach about it :ninja:

Here's Chintz:
fall2010_chanel009.jpg

Glossimers: Petite Peche, Rose Dilemma, Coral Love, Pink Teaser
fall2010_chanel002.jpg

temptalia.com

Pretty summery lip colours for a fall collection, huh? I'm not complaining :lol:

Oooh I want Petite Peche, hope I'm not disappointed like with Bikini Peach.

^^My thoughts exactly...I really want s Glossimer, but I want it to be a fairly unique colour. There are lots of flattering Glossimers, I just want something peach...goddammit Chanel :judge: :lol:

A proper shot of Paradoxal has emerged (twitpic/sophynails:(

I think the new peach shade Petite Peche is actually peach - compare to Bikini Peach:

chanel_257glossimer003.jpg

temptalia.com

Looking good. Forgot when the fall collection comes out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back