perfumezilla.com

^ this is too pinky. i want something more coral

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

shadowylady.blogspot.com

Love that they called it Teheran...the city where my BF comes from :wub:

The perfect coral for lighter skin tones is Jazzed by MAC IMO...the Teheran shade is/was LE btw!

that teheran one is a pretty colour, kind of orangy, but not too much. like it.

That cambon color is perfect...

My favorite chanel product is Blanc Universal De Chanel. Makes your skin feel like satin and look so dewy and smooth.

That cambon color is perfect...

My favorite chanel product is Blanc Universal De Chanel. Makes your skin feel like satin and look so dewy and smooth.

I'm glad you know the product! Place it on every piece of skin you would to highlight and freshenup, and use the Soleil Tan de Chanel with it on every piece of skin to give a sunkissed effet!:heart:

Diedejan, which loose powder do you prefer for oil control & setting makeup? :flower:

I just started using Inimitable mascara and it's exactly what I wanted!
My lashes are naturally thick and long, so all I wanted was a mascara that would highlight them and give them more colour. And Inimitable leaves a natural finish : your eyes definitely look better, but it's not obvious you're wearing mascara and there's no lumps of product on your lashes (unlike other brands).

Diedejan, which loose powder do you prefer for oil control & setting makeup? :flower:

If you want to mattify your skin and use it like a base, the best then is Mat Lumiere Compact.

When you use is with a big powderbrush ( chanel's no.1) it gaves the effet of a loose powder, more compact effet, you have to use le Petit Penceau...

The Poudre Universel Loose powder is also perfect for fixation and make the skin more matt...

I am soooo happy to have found this thread!!!! :woot: I am a total Chanel make up addict. :rolleyes:

My most recent crave is the the lipstick Rouge Coco in red. Now… I would like to receive your connoisseur advise.

I already use one of Chanel reds, the Rouge Allure in 08 Brillant and I am wondering what's the difference between that one and the Rouge Coco let's say in Paris or in Gabrielle.

Can't wait to hear your advise!!! :flower:

I am soooo happy to have found this thread!!!! :woot: I am a total Chanel make up addict. :rolleyes:

My most recent crave is the the lipstick Rouge Coco in red. Now… I would like to receive your connoisseur advise.

I already use one of Chanel reds, the Rouge Allure in 08 Brillant and I am wondering what's the difference between that one and the Rouge Coco let's say in Paris or in Gabrielle.

Can't wait to hear your advise!!! :flower:

The difference is the texture, Rouge Allure is in one apply full color, creamy texture and comfort, half shiny...

Rouge Coco is half matt, comfort and moist the lips... They put polymers in it and they softens the lips and make them 'wrinkle' free...

Ne pas.... Not yet, for the far I know....

WANNA HAVE!!!!!

Thanks for answering Diedejan!
They gave it as a gift to the attendees of their resort show, so I'm crossing my fingers they'll spread it to the masses soon :P

Diedejan, Ida - thanks for your responses, I always hear the Poudre Universel talked about...no one mentions the Poudre Cristalline though? I'm curious to try the Mat Lumiere powder if I can find a good colour...I have such a big Chanel shopping list :wacko:

The difference is the texture, Rouge Allure is in one apply full color, creamy texture and comfort, half shiny...

Rouge Coco is half matt, comfort and moist the lips... They put polymers in it and they softens the lips and make them 'wrinkle' free...

Thank you so much for answering Diedejan. It sounds like I have to have the Rouge Coco then!!! :rolleyes: I'll post it later after buying it and will tell you how I felt the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->