Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, a pict of my new Rouge Coco. I decided to have it in Paris. It's a really rich color. But the biggest difference between these two lipsticks can't be seen on the pict. Brilliant it's something I can't describe between a gloss and a proper lipstick whilst Coco is a proper lipstick but not like the one's our mothers used to use. Although it immediately leaves a thick layer of color, it doesn't feel heavy at all, and the plus – it lasts for ever!

Oh and as you can tell I had to buy something else along with it, I don't know why but Chanel make-up always comes in pairs to me. :innocent:

I bought a nail polish in 331 Allegoria. It's a beautiful and clean color, something between a beige and pink. It's a big transiction to me as I have been using Riviera on my toes and a true red on my fingers!

^J'adore cette couleur! It's so chic! :heart:

Can anyone tell me what shade of Chanel Pro Lumiere should I buy if I am NW20 in MAC?

Last edited by a moderator:
^J'adore cette couleur! It's so chic! :heart:

Can anyone tell me what shade of Chanel Pro Lumiere should I buy if I am NW20 in MAC?

That will be Clair, shade 20, the lightest... Better to use the Blanc Universel under it...

anyone know if the chanel make-up is cheaper in france than in the uk? :smile:

thanks guys i checked and yes it is actually for example the tweed duo effet blush is £1 more expensive. oh well!

The Rouge Coco colours look well gorge, but the thing is - i hate the shape of Chanel lipsticks. I have to shape them myself to fit my lips. MAC's got the perfect shape for me.

I really really adore the perfection of chanel. Did you ever looked into the stopper of the Bleu de Chanel's flacon? It's signed with the double CC...

Love it....*sight*.....

No, because it's not available in stores yet, at least not in France :wink:

Lucky you for having it ahead of us. How do you like it?

Ow my, dear.... Here in Holland it is already more then a week available in stores!! You have to have it in France, I'm for sure, because it is launched the first of August!

I realy love this perfume, Ginger, Grape, Roses, Wood and Pink Pepper....:heart:

So, have a run to Sephora.... It's worth it :wink: And the Fall look is also from now on available...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked and Bleu will be available starting August 19th in France.
Chanel is a French brand and Bleu was made here. Why in the world would you have it before us in Holland then? :wink:

Anyway it sounds promising. From your description of the notes, I would have guessed it was a fragrance for women because of the rose, and I love ginger, so I'm really curious about it!

I just checked and Bleu will be available starting August 19th in France.
Chanel is a French brand and Bleu was made here. Why in the world would you have it before us in Holland then? :wink:

Anyway it sounds promising. From your description of the notes, I would have guessed it was a fragrance for women because of the rose, and I love ginger, so I'm really curious about it!

Don't know why they made that decision, but I know that the 19th they will launche the add in mags,, and from the 1st of September they will launche the short movie on TV with Gaspard Ulliel... When you go to you SA in Lafayete and ask for the perfume, I'm sure they will have, they must have!

And so they even haven't got the Fall Make-Up Collection?

The perfume is real intense, strong and masculine... Made for those who dare to wear something diffrent...

I'm very interested in giving the Chanel foundations a go; I have quite an oily skin, and have been told that Mat Lumiere would be best for me, but a friend of mine adores her Pro Lumiere and tells me I should go for that. Any help?

I'm very interested in giving the Chanel foundations a go; I have quite an oily skin, and have been told that Mat Lumiere would be best for me, but a friend of mine adores her Pro Lumiere and tells me I should go for that. Any help?

When you have quite a oily skin you won't use the Pro Lumiere, the texute will be to much for you.

Try the Mat Lumiere Powder, you can use it like a fdt or as powder. Go to your nearest SA and ask her to help you to fit the texures and shades.

I checked out the new collection today and was quite disappointed with the eyeshadow quad enigma. The colours are way too shimmery for my taste.. But the vert khaki single eyeshadow is lovely :heart:.
And Chintz is a really nice shade, the perfect peach lipstick imo! I might buy this one^_^.

Don't you just love this picture?

fall2010_contrasteduos002.jpg

Ugh, Chanel always had the most beautiful colors.

New Ombres Contraste Duo / Eyeshadow Duo
fall2010_contrasteduos.jpg

temptalia

Have you tried them yet? What do you think of them?

I realy love the easyness apllying, rich of texture but soft on the eyes!

Texture of the duos is really nice, but I'm not crazy about any of the colours right now.

I got Paradoxal yesterday and I loooove it! I was worried about the shimmer because I usually like cremes but it's done in such a way that it gives dimension to the colour rather than frost or sparkle, so it's not flat. It's really gorgeous, dark but not too dark :wub: I was surprised by how much I liked the quad so maybe I'll buy that later...I'm saving myself for the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss collection :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->