Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
purexelegance said:
I think Aqualumiere is a great choice for everyday use. It depends on the shade that you use though. :smile: I give the aqualumiere lipstick as a present to my mom occasionally and she loves it!! I use it all the time also.

I just got one today! (Color in Yucatan). It's my frist Aqualumiere, it feels a bit slippery when you put in on. I also like Dior's lipstick and glosses for the lovely floral smell whereas Chanel's doesn't smell as nice. Anyways, what are some of everyone's favorite shades for Aqualumiere? Why has it become so is popular now?

Nyx said:
Anyone use Teint Innocence foundation? I'm only interested because Jessica Miller looks so hot in the ad and I wouldn't mind having skin like this :D

nobody would mind having such skin hunnie :D
even tho i dont use foundation that much (my only one is the creme poudre by chanel)
look up for reviews in makeupalley, or just google it for reviews
and ill ask for samples if i went by any chanel counter :wink:

vanilla fairy said:
nobody would mind having such skin hunnie :D
even tho i dont use foundation that much (my only one is the creme poudre by chanel)
look up for reviews in makeupalley, or just google it for reviews
and ill ask for samples if i went by any chanel counter :wink:

Thanks for the review tip! I'll check out makeupalley right away :flower:

I bought Blanc Universel makeup primer yesterday and it's amazing! :woot: :heart: Made my skin glow all day and most of the night. Hid the redness around my nose and on my cheeks. My SA did say that it was better for combo/oily skin then dry skin. But anyway, it's perfect for me :D

im going to the mall tomorrow to find a replacement for my golden brown cream shadow from maybelline (color delights in berry blazes, the only brown color in the quad).

* Peninsula looks gorgeous but i dont know how dark it will come up. i need something sheer enough and buildable

* Delta/Isla..i heard they were peachy?

also thinking about Riviera..etc

Has anyone tried Chanels Precision products that gives the skin radiance?
I want my skin to shine but I dont know which product to buy, anyone???

I currently use Chanel Loose Powder - which I just love, it's not too heavy and goes on really well. Lasts ages. Powder Compact - Lasts a long time too and feels lovely.
On eyes I use; Écriture De Chanel eyeliner - wouldn't change it for the world, it's fabulous. I use Inimitable mascara - the best I've found so far.
Eyeshadows; I have the Irreelle Duo in the pink/purple - the colour is really intense and lasts ages. I also use Ombre Essentielle in Safari and couldn't live without it, it's my every day colour.

I've used the Hydramax+ Gel and Creams and tbh I'm not fussed - I find them heavily scented and really not brilliant at all - I wouldn't recommend them tbh.

Mina_KF said:

I use the Radiance cleansing foam every day and I love it! It gives the skin a suttle glow right after you wash your face and I think it smell wonderfull. But if you don't like strong smelling product, then it's not for you because it is quite powerfull.

I do not use the whole line, just the cleanser. When I put on my other products after, the radiance is gone (I use the Pureté idéale line). Maybe if you use all the products together, you can achieve something that last a little longer? And if you use makeup on top, I don't think it would show, but then again, maybe using something really sheer would do the trick?

I'm sorry, I think I'm not helping, just confusing you some more :blush: :flower:

Mina_KF said:

i use orgninel eclat seum(from the radiance\eclat line) and the toner from the same line(the one with the riddish tiny beads)
i tried the serum first, been usin it for over 3 years now, i use it either under makeup or just when i feel that i need something to perk up my face ^^
i have normal skin with oily t-zone, gets oillier in hotter weather, so now im using the toner\lotion from the radiance line and Love it! its really does make ur skin radiante and give u a baby soft skin..
don't use it in the summer tho, it tends to get oily with time, so..

Nyx the new foundation line is :heart:
i saw at the Chanel counter yesterday,
they have a fluid foundation, set powders with different shades and compact creme foundation, it really suprised me how NOT creamy it is, which is good :D it gives a natural matte finish, ill defnitley get me one of those..

btw,do u have any idea whether they'r limited edition or not?

I'm looking for a blush that's easy to put on and won't make me look like a clown (I like natural makeup: pale skin, green eyes and light brown hair)... I would love to try on NARS orgasm, but I can't find it in Montreal :(

Any good option in Chanel?

^ try a shade called Cedar rose, the color is so nice and subtle, another good option is Tea Rose (one of their quiltted like blushes, dont know the name sorry) these r pink shades, and try Mocha or Orchid Rose for more peachy hues
HTH

vanilla fairy said:
Nyx the new foundation line is :heart:
i saw at the Chanel counter yesterday,
they have a fluid foundation, set powders with different shades and compact creme foundation, it really suprised me how NOT creamy it is, which is good :D it gives a natural matte finish, ill defnitley get me one of those..

The compact foundation seems really tempting! And it got good reviews at makeupalley :innocent: As for whether the teint innocence line is limited edition or not, I don't think it is, if it were they would be shouting about it. Anyway, limited edition is never anything but a marketing ploy.

Thanks for the help chaneladdicted and vanilla fairy, becauseit helps alot since nobody I know uses chanel.:flower:

Inimitabile mascara is great, i love it! :heart: My fav mascara ever!:woot:
I wanna know wich is the best product to make skin look a bit glowy?^_^

Glossimer in Spark = lip gloss heaven!

The colour is amazing, would probably flatter most skintones, and it stays on for a very long time. It is a bit sticky, but, generally speaking, the thicker and stickier the gloss, the longer it will stay on your lips.
Plus it tastes really gross, which keeps me from eating it. :D

I think Chanel's foundations and powders are too grey!

I love love their mascaras. fab.

Their skincare is made in the USA. enough said :yuk:

Mina_KF said:

I use the Rectifiance (sp?) line. Isn't that part of the Precision line? My skin has never looked better. I use the serum, the eye cream and the moisturizer. I also have the spices eye color and their tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip color. My favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->