Chanel Pre-Fall 2009 Paris-Moscow

betcha madame martine is still on the top floor in rue cambon finishing something karl decided to add to the collection just to day... if only there were webcams so that we could spy them in the atelier.... who cares about big brother and all the junk-tv, THIS is what we want!!

when exactly is the show tomorrow?

I'm wondering, too. I guess I'll just have to attach myself to my computer at noon and keep refreshing Getty.:innocent:

Edit: and that webcam idea, GENIUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
omfg can't wait! the inspirations make me even more eager to see the collection.

So there is no live broadcast this year?

betcha madame martine is still on the top floor in rue cambon finishing something karl decided to add to the collection just to day... if only there were webcams so that we could spy them in the atelier.... who cares about big brother and all the junk-tv, THIS is what we want!!

oh, the anxiety there before a show would calm me through my college exams lol.

So there's a minute and half long podcast that came out a few minutes ago. (Way too cute for words!)

Yet I still have no idea what time the show starts/started.

^^where is that fantastic video? :wink:

no getty yet, no yahoo news yet! where are the pictures!! i want them!!!

EDIT: never mind. downloading right now! i missed the "podcast" part of you post :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no pictures... and what time is it in Paris now? Almost 10? It should really be over by now...

it's almost 11 here! (Barcelona = Paris = CET)
were the photographers invited to the party too or what?

^Well in that case, we should definitely have some pictures by now.

The video clip is so fantastic! I love it! (I'm uploading it to youtube as we speak)

I CAN'T wait for the collection or the full film!

Thank you so much, it's so chic and fun. Though I might say it's under whelming considering how great it could have been.

^^Well, the clip is not even 2 minutes...it's just a teaser. The full thing is 10 minutes, so a lot as been cut out.

Oh really, I didn't know that. Though I'm dreading how they'll drag that out for 10 minutes, I just wanted it to be more dreamy and serene, whereas it's more fun and frothy, I guess it's just not what I expected but not bad at all.

:woot: thanks for the video clip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->