Chanel Pre-Fall 2009 Paris-Moscow

The weather is fine in Paris. They can't be snowed in.
The venue is convenient and accessible. The photographers should have gotten back by this time.
The show is not in Russia.
There have been no reports of terrorism or volcano eruptions in the 16th arrondissement.

So that can only mean that someone very important was very late, so they had to wait. And who was it, I wonder. Let's all focus our anger on that one person. *coughprobablyaworthlesscelebritycough*

i wonder if we wont have to way until tomorrow morning.. :(

about ilaugheads question: suzy was it you? mademoiselle mouglalis was it you? Annnnnnnna (pronounced as loic prigent does in signe anna) was it you????

Last edited by a moderator:
If it comes to that I will stay up all night and miss school tomorrow, constantly refreshing Getty and Yahoo every 5.3 seconds...

Maybe they've decided to go to Russia in the last minute...:ninja:

Even if we have to wait until tomorrow, I want to know WHY? How is it possible that agencies don't have pics (if the show is over)?

^^ It is the only thing to do...One must have their priorities in order... ^_^

I've been moved to write a haiku.

Midnight in Paris
Chanel showed a collection
too chic for pictures.

...I'm such a poet.

^^ It is beyond!
*I know there's a bottle of scotch here somewhere...* :unsure:

"too chic for pictures"
that would make a good signature to go with your "location" boomer :wink:

^^ :lol:

This is getting ridiculous...how long must we wait!! We'll be running into VS Show time soon... :(

it's almost 1am... i got to wake up in 5 hours to go to take the car and go to college! this is nuts!

^^ :lol:

This is getting ridiculous...how long must we wait!! We'll be running into VS Show time soon... :(

I just knew VS s*** will jinx it somehow...
So it looks like we really have to wait till tomorrow :doh: :cry:

chanel07.jpg

chanel01.jpg

chanel02.jpg

chanel04.jpg

chanel05.jpg

wwd.com

Oh my! I like what I see! The perfect mix of classic Chanel and regal Russia....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->