Chanel S/S 10 Paris

karl, michel gaubert (dj), baptiste, natalia vodianova and lily allen talk in this video...

^ Thanks!! I would have loved to have been at this show!! B)

This is probably one of the most original and different shows I've seen from Chanel in about 10 seasons.

lovely collection, everyone is smiling, well, almost everyone.

thanks for the HQ!

I <3 the off-white tweed miniskirt, the off-white tweed jacket, the black dantelle skirt, and all the white dresses :blush:

This collection stands out! Love it. The clogs are cute!

A very chipper, soft, girlish and optimistic collection by Karl for Chanel. I honestly wouldn't expect this of him, but I DO love the faux-peasant look and reference to Marie Antoinette. Very fitting, very chic, and in the long run, very Chanel.

Not my favorite collection, but it's nice to see Chanel's versatility when it comes to more modest, down-to-earth, more relaxed garments/looks.

Does anyone have this photograph from the show in a higher resolution? I searched this thread, NY Mag, & Style.com but wasn't able to find it. This little collage is from Asos.com.

Personally I'm not a fan of the clogs (and Miu Miu released some v similar ones this season), but I do like the motif this time! The hair pieces and other details are exquisite.

Attachments

• ChanelLook.jpg
    ChanelLook.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 3
^ Sure! I have no idea where to wear them, but.... B)

Alright I'm probably going out to buy them. But I doubt I'll ever come around to wearing them, but that's okay!^_^

AAAGHH. WANT. i should just invest in some sort of body-decorating marker so i can go out with rodarte / chanel / other temp tats EVERY DAY. so effing cool i can't deal.

incredibly beautiful collection, incredibly beautiful show!!!!

I hated the clogs. I just don't understand them. It's definetly a trend that I hope does not catch on. :yuk:Just doesn't seem Chanel.

Overall I liked the collection though. Very pretty.I didn't mind the backdrop too much.

I agree with you about the clogs. It's not good. But I think people will make it a trend like it happened with the crocs. :shock:

I think Karl was trying to channel the French past.

I think he said this collection was about his childhood in Austria or Germany, something like that.

Chanel - S/S 10 Full Show (Original Soundtrack and 17:29 minutes of Show - Exclusive)

Part 1

Part 2

I can't believe how different this music was from the official Chanel version! I wonder if that is a common practice- the heavy editing.. :huh:

If someone can upload the music... please.... Karma is waiting:wink:)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->