Hermès S/S 10 Paris

Take the headband away and you are left with straightforward clothes plain and simple.

^^^hardly ,JPGs tailoring is impeccable , he is the only designer who does perfect jumpsuits which actually flatter.

much like chanel, jean paul gaultier had me at the premise: it'd take a truly rich woman to hit the courts in a hermes frock, no? the very idea of taking something so expensive and luxurious and soiling it on the courts has intrigued other designers -- from oscar de la renta to thom browne -- but i've never seen it executed so well where it not only hits all of the hermes strong points, but touches on every major trend from bodycon dressing to transperancy while looking completely effortless.

and, can we talk about the bags? if they let this man go, they're crazy.

The bags :heart:

hVTwO.jpg
YQwFE.jpg

BG9bS.jpg
OFW10.jpg

2hbwr.jpg
rhbNR.jpg

catwalking.com

Typically Hermes. All about the BAGS. The clothing is all backdrop.

I can't belive that I am just looking at this now. It's gorgeous, right now I can't even pick out a bad piece.
I really like the long skirts and sheer pieces. As usual the bags look impeccable..

This is very Chanel.. even down to the way the girls have their hands in their pockets with their thumbs sticking out - a Lagerfeld trait.
The clothes are very, very unexceptional.
What a forgettable collection..

i only hope hermes trusts him enough to let him continue this vision in the advertising campaign as well....

So,JPG is not leaving Hermes,right?Rumors said he is leaving before,crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->