Giles Deacon S/S 10 Paris

im absolutely loving the dresses on here
JUST BEAUTIFUL

such a fresh, fun and beautiful collection! bravo Giles :smile: I love the colour-pop make up :D

Boring. Compared to previous seasons this is bland.
Nothing that appeals to me ... maybe the dinosaur bags.

i love how all these brits come to battle it out. when it comes down to gareth and giles, i think giles kind of wins this round. it's just a little more fresh and in step with everything else going on in fashion....and not just rick owens' latest. also, the metallic colors can't be beat really.

Love this collection alot more than last season. The colors used on the clothes are fab and the sunglasses are so fun, I would totally wear something like that during Spring/Summer^_^ He has had better collections in the past but I still really love this one and love, love , love what Giles doesB)

The pale pastel streaks in the hair were really cool..almost as if they're fading out.

I love the whole arachnid take on it.

I would like the black spider dress.

Be perfect for halloween.

Managed to miss this but, as usual, I love it - really like the spider prints and motifs (even though [or perhaps because?!] I'm slightly arachnophobic), the colours and of course, the triceratops bags! :D

^ Me too, and the clothes in the backstage pictures look so amazing, I expect to see these clothes in editorials ^_^

i like the playful mood but, the clothes seem like props.

i want those sunglasses.

Fun collection! I love the bug dresses! Also very Daphne Guinness with the hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"