Giles Deacon S/S 10 Paris

That black dress on Natasha is just divine :wub:

This does feel like a watered down Giles Deacon, which maybe reflective of his move to Paris, but somehow I still love this.

Really like it, again another directional collection from Giles! Hopefully see him back in London next season!!!

I love 90% of this. The silver party dress in the forth pic - I so want it. :ninja:

Please go back to London Giles. It just doesn't seem right that you're not there.

I don't like the spider print per se, but there is a lot of fun stuff. I also think that he needs to move back to London, this feels...lacking, but I can't put my finger on it. There's just something that feels missing.

The bags are so fun though.

Absolutely love this collection! Seems like it wouldve been better as a London show but whatever.
The colors, the fabrics, the shoes, the styling, the dresses(except for the last one, remove that wierd thing and it'd be a perfect party dress) are all stunning! I don't even mind the spider print. Perfect ending to paris fashion week considering how dull and colorless most collections were throughout the week.

I love the black dress Natasha is wearing, the dress Karlie is wearing and the dress Vlada is wearing. so cute

Oh snap I LOVE THIS!
There is something so, for lack of a better word, "cool" about this.
Very strong vision on some pretty "commercial" and sell able clothing.
I will be coveting those sunnies till they come out!

This is definitely more fit for London as others have said, he needs to head back!

loved the show even though the venue (palais de tokyo) did not have much character that his show locations usually ooze!
the spider print is genius and the styling was GREAT! the girls had BIG spiders in their hair at the back.. crazy mad love!
one big surprise, the shoes were slingback kitten heels (louboutin of course)
sunglasses are PERFECT!

i loved, loved, loved this show!

the spider print is so whimsical and the way he did it made it perfect for spring. the styling was super fab. the bright messy hair and sunglasses just scream cool girl. loved it.

I actually like the spider print...I think it's funny and it will get knocked off...

But those dinosaur bags have got to go...

I actually like the Triceratops bags :lol:

The final dress on Patricia looks excellent, very inspiring...the rest is good but I have to say that it's not so wowing as I want it to be...(plus, I totally forgot this show was today)

i like quite a bit of it. sunglasses are stupid, but the hair goes marvelously with the silver clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->