It's not fair~

Z9eRX.jpg

twitpic.com/livefashionweek

zkbDT.jpg

twitpic.com/booth1

it wont be totally farm-related i guess, there's even chiffon! xP
i'm actually feeling the clog!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily Allen, Christmas decorations in October, Farm houses, clogs.. why do I feel like crying?

Finally something different for Chanel - at least setting-wise. And Lily Allen, that's just awesome. Karl is the boss.

I love the settings, it's interesting. Lilly Allen performing? Karl sure knows how to entertain his audience! Can't wait to see this show! :buzz:

Bravo Karl! A stellar Chanel collection: embellished burlap jkts, ribbon dresses, chiffon gowns, straw baskets and a platform hi-heel clog.

twitter.com/mrjoezee

The bridal finale (a threesome:( short with a simple foulard on the head.

twitter.com/FashionWeekLive

loooove the setting!! chanel never disapoints!1 looks so cool.. so excited right now!!! can you tell....?

I like this one. I haven't seen a collection from Chanel like this before. I love the setting! :heart:

This is the first collection that Karl has done that doesn't look modern. It has this sense of nostalgia, don't you think? The clog-shoes, the casual hair, the colour palette; everything seems very nostalgic.

And I might be the only one, but that barn-house-straw set is utterly stupid. Is he paying tribute to Madame Pouzleux and her farm house?! :lol: :innocent:

The dress on Sasha looks nice, it's about the only thing I like so far..

I love Sasha's dress! She looks so amazing in it!

Love the finale ! Great clothes, obviously ! :lol: Baptiste's jacket is great! I love it. I love the short bridal dress on Lara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->