Chanel S/S 11 Paris

Isn't it more of a parasol rather than umbrella? It looks like it would get ruined in the rain.

^ They'll turn up soon enough when a generous person posts them :smile:

Breathtaking

Last edited by a moderator:
The beauty of this collection is blinding me... I love love love it! And the baby clothes - aww I cannot think about anything more adorable^_^:heart:

I will never understand Chanel shows. They all look the same. The only thing i like is that the hat umbrella on karlie

Some nice pieces....cute accessories, but there are some terribly awful pieces and the shoes :yuk:

besides those terrible, Chanel is gorgeous again. The clothes look so cute and I sort of get the couture vibe.

I liked some of the all black looks.*** no model talk, please**

Also, a huge relief NOT to see head-to-toe fun-fur-Yeti-type characters walking the runway on which a gigantic melting iceberg sits. But Karl is good at making us remember, for better or for worse.

This collection is good. Not mind-blowing but good, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...not feeling it
I mean it's trademark Chanel show,but there's something off...maybe it's the runway...I'm missing the huge lion from the Couture show :lol:
Anyway that feathered dress on Karmen SCREAMS Cavalli,it's so copied from that pink one he made for FW03 show
The shoes are just TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

This must be a great collection- eight pages and not one person has said Karl has lost it and should retire!! :lol:

Beautiful Chanel collection but those boots are so disturbing ugly.

Is that adorable little outfit on Brad's son a one off or could there be a Chanel Children's Line coming?

Is that adorable little outfit on Brad's son a one off or could there be a Chanel Children's Line coming?

I think it's more likely to be a one off, all the Chanel menswear we see on the runways are also one off.

This collection was beautiful. I even liked the platform shoes!
And the show was gorgeous! I loved the live music and the fountains... :heart:

This must be a great collection- eight pages and not one person has said Karl has lost it and should retire!! :lol:

Yeah exactly. :lol:
I need a little time to get into this and I bet I will love it, but I will never even like those platform shoes.:sick:

Gorgeous. I love it. The only thing that puts me off is the shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->