Chanel S/S 2009 : Heidi Mount & Jerry Hall by Karl Lagerfeld

the male model is cute. :D hhmmm??? i think jerry is working it in here. :smile:

I didn't like it very much... I'm so tired of this making love in a hotel concept.

Dear God I am really tired of the whole "cougar" thing to describe any relationship between a younger man and an older woman. It's really derogatory as far as I'm concerned. We don't call men who date younger women Cheetahs or some such nonsense. :innocent:

actually, there is a term....

"cradle robber"

although, clearly, that term applies to either sex :lol:

i really love the shots 3, 4, 6 and 8.

thanks alot for posting them!

Jerry looks wonderful, as ever. I certainly don't feel unsettled by the sight of a famous supermodel enjoying the company of a handsome man.

^^OMG! i like those two!!! especially the first one! that's my favorite piece from the collection. :wink: and the shot with the piano, so good! :smile:

the first pics with heidi are a bore but jerry totally captures the mood in hers

i'm sorry is the word Cougar is appropriate for this ads???

actually i think cougar applies in this case...i dont think its inappropriate coz many of the women that date younger men dont seem to mind the term. theres even a dating game based on it, cradle snatcher on the other hand is inappropriate. Cougar is more humorous

something about the emptyness in the Heidi Mount pics is really appealing to me. it's like i can hear an echo when i see those pics.

The shot where Heidi is standing next to the stairs, in the dress is gorgeous :wub:

^ yes, beautiful!
I like the piano detail in the other one, and overall melancholy in this campaign really makes me love it!

We don't call men who date younger women Cheetahs or some such nonsense. :innocent:
Perhaps even that completely fetching Sebastian Jondeau who follows Karl like a shadow. That would have be quite sexy.

Humm, I would see that as a noble label of sorts...:unsure: *I hate being called snake and dog....* :innocent:

I fear that Sebastien may be demode...Baptiste seems to be everywhere with Karl these days...Plus- Sebastien looked decidedly ill at the HC Show... :(

the photos with Jerry are a 180 from the ones with Heidi. I definitely prefer Heidi's from an aesthetic, artistic point of view. Jerry's are honestly just dull. They don't make me want Chanel or peak any interest in the brand whatsoever.

^^ Yeah, I can't get past some pictures of Jerry that were in the Mail, I think, arriving at some event looking reeeeeally rough..Karl tidied her up a lot.... :huh:

Heidi's campaign is gettin better but still nothing good...
I think Chanel will never recover from the S/S 2007 ads with Freja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->