Chanel S/S 2009 : Heidi Mount & Jerry Hall by Karl Lagerfeld

I find it quite funny that people might be disturbed by Jerry playing the part of an older person sleeping with someone younger in a make-believe advert, when her ex, Mick Jagger, is the one who's renowned for doing it for real, and everyone applauds him.

So I like the way the advert has a hint of spice to it, a scenario where Jerry gets to have some fun as well.

CHANEL Spring Summer 2009 Accessories Catalogue

HQs

frillr.com

Jerry Hall looks fantastic! thanks for the HQ's

^ Thanks! I love them...Karl made Jerry look great, and Baptiste is every middle aged woman's dream, isn't he!? Although, I would doubt Jery had too much to worry about with him getting too frisky during the shoot... :innocent:

anybody has solo photos of baptiste that were released together with Jerry photos?

^ Thanks! I love them...Karl made Jerry look great, and Baptiste is every middle aged woman's dream, isn't he!? Although, I would doubt Jery had too much to worry about with him getting too frisky during the shoot... :innocent:

only middle aged? :huh: :innocent:

This campaign looks great, though I can't concentrate on accessories much.

Jerry Hall looks like a freak. What is going on with her face?! :shock:

^ Ah, sorry, didn't mean to exclude anyone...Lust is an ageless emotion... ^_^

no, no, no... This ad is just no... There's nothing charming about it. (Except for lying down shot in Post #231)
It would be much more interesting if the face was like this:
00030m.jpg

Source: style.com
Sorry to Heidi fans, No offense:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
The accessories campaign is better than the main one, I think..

I actually think Heidi's face is the best about this campaign. She has a stunning profile and a very calm look about her. She might look tired on the runway or abywhere else but this actually made me like Heidi more.

This Ad always catches my attention when I open a magazine, I just had to come here to see who the models was! That dark eyebrows with her blond hair really make for a great image, it's so Hitchcock! Her face is perfect...

Well, its not like Baptiste is sleeping with Jerry for real. I dont really think his fiancee would like that too much. Haha.

He has a fiancee?? :o :unsure: And, Jerry may be a former big celeb, but a guy who looks like Baptiste could probably have half (3/4?) of the Chanel models at any given show!! If he were so inclined, that is... :huh:

Yes, he is engaged to Kristin Meister, she's actually my second cousin, and the goddaughter of Karl Lagerfeld so she kind of introduced the two of them and the rest is history...

via spletnik.ru & one my scan from InStyle Russia Feb 2009

baptiste looks hot!!! i'm in love with him! :lol: :D how old is he???

Sorry I havent been on this thread to update the story with Baptiste/Kristin. They are engaged though and Kristin Meister lives in LA, she's pretty well-known for being Karl Lagerfeld's goddaughter and having good style. She's mostly a hip-kid around town but she's moving to Paris to be with Baptiste, where she'll become a model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->