Chanel S/S 2025 Paris

Even Chanel can’t find a decent shoes designer. Save us Lord!

They should have just done a lookbook and call ot a day
Oh they never had a decent shoe designer ! At least they are consistent here.

That Unilever girlboss is ruining the company.
I wonder how Pavlovsky will spin that shadow of a dusty caricature of Chanel.

The set alone is a perfect display of the brand without a CD: EMPTY.

At this point, just give the CD position to anyone with a name because this cannot work another season. Will it sell ? Of course it will, but it's not sustainable.

Like Lola said, I'm happy to see Binx though ! She looks great and expensive. 😍

They are desperatley in need of new CD. The show was laughable and to some extent more VV than Karl or Coco which is unnerving but at the same time people responsibility for that atrocity were working with VV since 2019 so they have her style imprinted in their minds. Let’s just sort this Chanel out and get on with our lives tbh…

Woof! That needed to be edited down to about 40 looks. Not many bags as I would’ve expected and they wasted money on building that cage, it added nothing in-person.

I suppose history is repeating itself again. A dusty, still historically revered brand trying to find the right designer to help revive its ill managed corpse. Funny isn’t it?

The collection exists. And I hate shades of mint like this. It’s such a nothing colour. What do you want us to look like, oppressed nurses? At least go with a candy striper for something a little more fun ffs.

While I'm glad they're back to the Grand Palais, the setting doesn't do any favours. I'll argue that it would be more effective if they'd done a a suspended cage and a raised runway with white walls around the space.

Time to drop a name now....to be ready with a decent collection for march...

Chanel desperately needs direction from a new designer :sick:

It looks like Gabriela Hearst stole the keys to the studio and had a wild night

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->