Chanel Sunglasses

can anyone identify the style/name and cost of these chanel sungalsses?
mwed1s.jpg
mwecy0.jpg

GalleriaResident said:
How the hell can you have a male muse for a womens label...also who is Brad Kroenig??

i think all of Coco's muses were men, she was the ultimate tomboy-but "the" icon of femininity...it may be becuase she is french!:D :P ^_^

Dave Navarro used to wear a pair of Chanels with the huge CCs, so I guess why not, but I'm not at all a fan of those rimless glasses. So nay.

I want some Chanel sunglasses, I have yet to find any new ones that I want. There are a new pair of aviators for S/S 06, I have to see those. Also my friend has these really cool Chanel sunglasses that they dont make anymore, I love them, theyre oversized but very chic at the same time.

I feel this is the right place to post this question, men in Chanel, does any body know if Paris or New York has chanel menswear like from the shows which show on chanel.com. I asked in a london chanel boutique they said "it is womenswear that men could use but they do not buy the pieces try paris". Some of the tops i would like to try and i would book a trip to paris if i know for sure that they have some pieces.
Thanks in advance Paul.

Hum ... P. Diddy wears Chanel sunglasses and I agree ... Aviators are much much better ...try those ,,, tho If I was a guy and the urge for Chanel ... I'd go for a watch

The pink ones look fake but Chanel does make them, though not in that colour (i think). I tried them on at the Chanel boutique, they were lovely, but there was a huge scratch across them :(

ultramarine said:
Hum ... P. Diddy wears Chanel sunglasses and I agree ... Aviators are much much better ...try those ,,, tho If I was a guy and the urge for Chanel ... I'd go for a watch
Oooh! Im the J12's b*tch. I love that watch.

empaulio said:
I feel this is the right place to post this question, men in Chanel, does any body know if Paris or New York has chanel menswear like from the shows which show on chanel.com. I asked in a london chanel boutique they said "it is womenswear that men could use but they do not buy the pieces try paris". Some of the tops i would like to try and i would book a trip to paris if i know for sure that they have some pieces.
Thanks in advance Paul.

technically, they are not menswear.
They are womenswear in LARGE size

technically, they are not menswear.
They are womenswear in LARGE size
Thanks baguette i do like the look of some of the pieces so i think i am gonna ask in sloane st boutique next time i am in london.

chanel on men is plain wrong!- sorry lads let the ladies have at least one brand for themselves... (except the watch and the fragrance)

travis_nw8 said:
chanel on men is plain wrong!- sorry lads let the ladies have at least one brand for themselves... (except the watch and the fragrance)

absolutely trav! :rolleyes:

so theres like no stores that actually sell Chanel cases
because i have pair that i bought when i was in Germany & its pretty ugly
& i saw a cute Juicy Couture case but im kind of weird & wouldnt want
to put my Chanel in Juicy?

If you show them that you are passionate in protecting your glasses, they have to respect that. Go to Bloomingdale's and advise them of the situation and ask how you should proceed, offer to pay for them, just let them know you won't be without a case.

Arturo...

Chanel is licensed with Luxottica Group based in Italy. They may or may not cater to such a request because of their design function, might be worth a try though. I know I myself would not want to be without a case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->