Chaos_SixtyNine_Chanel_07.jpg

Cover #11 of 13: Ever Anderson by Inez & Vinoodh
Chaos_SixtyNine_Chanel_11.jpg

Cover #12 of 13: Vittoria Ceretti by Luigi & Iango
Chaos_SixtyNine_Chanel_04.jpg

Cover #13 of 13: Adut Akech by Luigi & Iango
Chaos_SixtyNine_Chanel_13.jpg

chaossixtynine

There are some cute ones but most of them are unnecessary. Fran’s cover is so random and it has nothing to do with the theme. I didn’t like Ever’s cover too. Also Gigi’s expression in the bathtub cover is really weird and it looks unnatural. I loved Adut’s, Bella’s and Vitto’s covers though

What's the story behind this magazine? it looks like something a former Love intern would do.

I feel bad for saying this but I think Kendall's cover is the best out of them all :ninja:.. but in general it's just so.. intern-looking really.

^^^ We finally agree on something LOL Hers is the only one that elicits some semblance of dynamic between photographer and subject and the rags she’s wearing. She’s actually possessed of some human substance in a shot: Smoulder, attitude… life.

This rag seems to exist as a huge advertorial for bluechip brands. Which is all good, if the content is solid. But seeing all these covers seems to prove otherwise.

Do you get a sample size bottle of No.5 with your copy? A pin?

Would be nice so as not to feel like your paying for advertisment.

I’m confused because I recognize so much vintage stuff!
Is it an hommage to Karl for Chanel? It’s confusing...
I know Carlyne is involved!

Charlotte is clever that being said. She should do a Fendi issue next.

I don’t know if this can top the VP « Chanel issue » with Iris but, I’m curious.

There's actually quite a few covers that I like, including the one of Imaan, Mona, Vittoria, and (sadly) Kendall. The rest are kind of bleh otherwise, excluding Gigi's first cover which is ???

Kendall is surprising one of the best among Adut... I need to see more. I can't believe yet that she managed to be good at her "job".

I’m confused because I recognize so much vintage stuff!
Is it an hommage to Karl for Chanel? It’s confusing...
I know Carlyne is involved!

They've got previews from inside the issue on their shop website. There seems to be a couple reprints along with the newly shot stuff - I spotted Lindbergh's iconic biker chic shot from Vogue and one of Karl's old campaigns with Linda. There was also an article about Coco so I assume it's a tribute to brand's iconic history.

It looks quite spectacular to me, tbh. I'm a big sucker for vintage Chanel x Carlyne aesthetic, plus there's Luigi & Iango and an excellent cast of the most gorgeous models. It's rather pricey, but it seems like a pretty interesting project to me! I believe I read that you also get a surprise gift or something with the purchase of this issue. If they step up their game, Chaos SixtyNine might just become the successor to Visionaire...

I love those previews, Natasha looks stunning!! My favorite cover of the bunch is definitely Vittoria's. It's interesting to see little Lila shot by Luigi & Iango - I must admit I've always had a soft spot for her, so I might be biased when I say she looks gorgeous in the editorial preview. It's a similar aesthetic to the story they shot with Kate for i-D in 2013 (with the flowers and a pink backdrop). I'm hoping full contents will be available online soon, it'd be a shame if we don't get to see these stunning editorials in full!

so tired of Bella's same expression face, she got completely washed by Vitto. Gigi's covers are splendid, there's an editorial coming where she's wearing a black wig.. excited for that.

I don’t know what has happened to Gigi’s modeling but she lost that spark I saw in her in 2015/2016 and just looks dull now as if she’s going through the motions instead of actually bringing real emotion and tension to the shoot

This magazine continues to confuse me, but I feel this is the first issue of theirs where the content looks somewhat interesting. I adore Adut’s cover, even briefly considered purchasing (until I saw the shipping to the US was an additional $20).

Gigi’s two covers are not too good. I wonder why she was shot by Cass rather than L & I who she usually does good work with.

And is it just me or does Natasha seems like quite the random choice to be included in this group? I’m certainly not complaining, it just seems odd to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->