Charlize Theron

Not crazy about her puffy hair in the first pic and the crazy shimmer she often has on her face. :o

But she's beautiful... ...the only outfit she wore that I was crazy of was the orange dress she wore to the Oscar (along with her fabulous hairdo....... :blush: ). Aside from that, there's not much I like about her fashion sense. It's neat, but I think she's trying to hard to be the it thingy (old Hollywood glamour).

Not crazy about her puffy hair in the first pic and the crazy shimmer she often has on her face. :o

But she's beautiful... ...the only outfit she wore that I was crazy of was the orange dress she wore to the Oscar (along with her fabulous hairdo....... :blush: ). Aside from that, there's not much I like about her fashion sense. It's neat, but I think she's trying to hard to be the it thingy (old Hollywood glamour).

She always looks good!! She's also quite lucky to be dating Stuart Townsend!! :blush:

She always looks good!! She's also quite lucky to be dating Stuart Townsend!! :blush:

I think she is beautiful and spiritual and she appears to have a lovely, strong, and intelligent personality. However, her style is BAD! she often looks tacky and too trendy. I hate it when celebrities look like they have been dressed by a stylist.

I think she is beautiful and spiritual and she appears to have a lovely, strong, and intelligent personality. However, her style is BAD! she often looks tacky and too trendy. I hate it when celebrities look like they have been dressed by a stylist.

Originally posted by suite16@Jan 10th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
tacky? really.... i dont think she EVER looks tacky or trendy ... that it why i love her...in fact i dont think i have ever seen her look bad imo which clearly is the opposite of yours....lol.

which look do you think it tacky, just curious.

Originally posted by suite16@Jan 10th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
tacky? really.... i dont think she EVER looks tacky or trendy ... that it why i love her...in fact i dont think i have ever seen her look bad imo which clearly is the opposite of yours....lol.

which look do you think it tacky, just curious.

Well I definitely do not admire the look that is posted in the beginning of the message. However, on certain occasions charlize ensemble looks wonderful...the orange oscar dress. But...some of her other fashon choice are cheesyMy Webpage

I think blondes have to be more conscious of their fashion decesions because if they wear something too sexy or leopard they can look like a playmate. I like how Gwyneth sticks to basics but still looks glamorous. Kate hudson is also a great dresser with a bohemian sexy style.

Well I definitely do not admire the look that is posted in the beginning of the message. However, on certain occasions charlize ensemble looks wonderful...the orange oscar dress. But...some of her other fashon choice are cheesyMy Webpage

I think blondes have to be more conscious of their fashion decesions because if they wear something too sexy or leopard they can look like a playmate. I like how Gwyneth sticks to basics but still looks glamorous. Kate hudson is also a great dresser with a bohemian sexy style.

I'm not a big fan of the way she dress but I do think she's very beautiful.

Originally posted by Ärtan@Jan 11th, 2004 - 8:42 am
I agree.

Originally posted by Ärtan@Jan 11th, 2004 - 8:42 am
I agree.

she was on oprah last week as a golden globe nominee. she says that she isn't good at the style thing, so I can't really hold it against her if it's not natural to her

she was on oprah last week as a golden globe nominee. she says that she isn't good at the style thing, so I can't really hold it against her if it's not natural to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->