Charlize Theron

^I agree.
When I saw her in Monster I thought she would becomeone of the best actress out there, but after that project there were fails after fails. I just can't find her that great of an actress.

CHARLIZE THERON Leaves Soul Cycle in Los Angeles 08/30/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

CHARLIZE THERON Out Shopping in West Hollywood 09/01/2017

CHARLIZE THERON Leaves Chilli Cook-off Event in Malibu 09/04/2017

CHARLIZE THERON Working Out in Los Angeles 09/12/2017

CHARLIZE THERON Out and About in Los Angeles 09/25/2017

CHARLIZE THERON Leaves Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood 09/29/2017

CHARLIZE THERON Out for Lunch in Studio City 10/04/2017

Charlize Theron at PORTER Hosts Incredible Women Gala In Association With Estee Lauder at NeueHouse Los Angeles on November 1, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

uhiqJh7.jpg

AzMLCtX.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com​

Charlize Theron celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday (November 23) by hitting the beach with her family in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
hvWxvit.jpg

mSL5vgQ.jpg

WA82Fug.jpg

justjared

Charlize Theron at the 'Gringo' Press Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel on February 24, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

s4gViy1.jpg

WQdLAaM.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Charlize Theron is seen arriving for the Premiere of Amazon Studios And STX Films' 'Gringo' held at Regal LA Live Stadium 14 in Los Angeles, California.

gSyfNmT.jpg

z8kpzI9.jpg

SzBVmPa.jpg

Actress and honorary starter, Charlize Theron, speaks with the media during a press conference before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series 60th Annual Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway on February 18, 2018 in Daytona Beach, Florida.

S6O4TU5.jpg

yxkoG8X.jpg

zimbio.com​

Arriving to Appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Hollywood, March 7

celebmafia

She's a really good looking woman but her style is not good at all.

Actress Charlize Theron speaks at an event at the Global Education and Skills Forum in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Saturday, March 17, 2018.

mg38fqq.jpg

Global Teacher Prize 2018 in Dubai on March 18, 2018.

0BnJEz9.jpg

abcnews.go.com, hawtcelebs.com​

^ The red Givenchy looks interesting but the Proenza above is a big no.

Actress Charlize Theron attends the San Francisco Film Festival for a Tribute on her film career and Premiere of her new film 'Tully' at the Castro Theater on April 8, 2018 in San Francisco, California.

WA00R9o.jpg

FSmFHZJ.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Charlize Theron attends the premiere of Focus Features' "Tully" at Regal LA Live Stadium 14 on April 18, 2018 in Los Angeles, California

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->