Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron goes on a grocery shopping bonanza (july 31, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

Charlize Theron goes on a grocery shopping bonanza (july 31, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

I just watched an interview with her - it was on a TV biography channel, and it was in front of a class of acting students. Watching this interview made me realise what an incredibly talented actress she is, and what an intelligent, serious, and kind person she seems to be too! I had never given her much thought to be honest, except of course to watch Monster when it came out, which was amazing (!)...
I've understood that she is also very outspoken about all kinds of charities and good causes: PETA, women's rights and public campaigns in Sth Africa on HIV/Aids, homosexual rights and so on. It's really quite remarkable, and very respectable! So I like her alot now that I've learnt more.:blush:

And yes she is also beautiful in an "old hollywood" kind of way. I don't find her fashion style particularly exciting, she always looks very mature (in the good way) and comfortable in her own skin though, which is refreshing in hollywood!

I just watched an interview with her - it was on a TV biography channel, and it was in front of a class of acting students. Watching this interview made me realise what an incredibly talented actress she is, and what an intelligent, serious, and kind person she seems to be too! I had never given her much thought to be honest, except of course to watch Monster when it came out, which was amazing (!)...
I've understood that she is also very outspoken about all kinds of charities and good causes: PETA, women's rights and public campaigns in Sth Africa on HIV/Aids, homosexual rights and so on. It's really quite remarkable, and very respectable! So I like her alot now that I've learnt more.:blush:

And yes she is also beautiful in an "old hollywood" kind of way. I don't find her fashion style particularly exciting, she always looks very mature (in the good way) and comfortable in her own skin though, which is refreshing in hollywood!

Charlize Theron & her mother leaving a restaurant in Hollywood, June 7
hollywoodsbest.net

Charlize Theron & her mother leaving a restaurant in Hollywood, June 7
hollywoodsbest.net

Thanks for the pics !!! I like the outfit however she doesn't wear a bra.

Thanks for the pics !!! I like the outfit however she doesn't wear a bra.

She looks just lovely in that icture!! gorgeous! thanks for the scan!!

She looks just lovely in that icture!! gorgeous! thanks for the scan!!

Charlize Theron @ Edinburgh International Film Festival august 17

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Charlize Theron @ Edinburgh International Film Festival august 17

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"