Mrs.Smith said:
there are a few pictures that show her smoking. I'll search for them

Oh thanks you, I didn´t know it. I thought that only their brothers smokes..:o

Mrs.Smith said:
there are a few pictures that show her smoking. I'll search for them

Oh thanks you, I didn´t know it. I thought that only their brothers smokes..:o

cr. bellazon.com

410e5b5fa79ab_big.jpg

Okay, either she is pregnant or she has really bad posture and/or weight distribution. It would be quite something to see someone of her heritage who is unmarried yet pregnant at such a young age.

Okay, either she is pregnant or she has really bad posture and/or weight distribution. It would be quite something to see someone of her heritage who is unmarried yet pregnant at such a young age.

haven't found the smoking pictures so far, I think most of them were from imaginechina. Here are a few pictures from theroyalforums that IMO don't show pregnancy.

1) was taken within the same week as the green dress/blue bikini pictues

2) was taken last week

haven't found the smoking pictures so far, I think most of them were from imaginechina. Here are a few pictures from theroyalforums that IMO don't show pregnancy.

1) was taken within the same week as the green dress/blue bikini pictues

2) was taken last week

Attachments

• ege3p5.jpg
    ege3p5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 49
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_007.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_007.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
thanks Mr. Smith, :wink: :flower:

I´ve just found this:

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi. Born August 3, 1986 to HRH Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi (a wealthy Italian who died in a 1990 boating accident), Charlotte is named for her great-grandmother Princess Charlotte of Monaco. Her stepfather is HRH Prince Ernst August of Hanover. Her grandfather is HSH Prince Rainier III, the crown prince of Monaco, of the Grimaldi royal family. Charlotte's grandmother on her mother's side was the American actress Grace Kelly (who died in a car accident). Charlotte was born in Monaco, and has also lived in the French town of Saint-Remy. She currently lives in the town of Fontainebleau, outside of Paris.

Charlotte is well known by followers of the paparazzi. She participates in many equestrian competitions, and has been known to make appearances, along with her mother, at fashionable events.

Because her father was not royal, Charlotte does not actually have a royal title. Although she is often referred to as "Princess Charlotte", she is not actually a princess.

Other facts:

Charlotte attends school at Lycée Jeanne-d'Arc de Saint Aspais in Fontainebleau, where she is preparing for the baccalaureate exams.

She is reportedly fluent in five languages (French, English, Italian, German, and Spanish)
T
here is debate as to which hand she writes with - most of the time, her watches are on her right hand, leading many to believe that she is left-handed, although this in no way constitutes absolute proof.

She smokes cigarettes, along with the rest of her family.:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Mr. Smith, :wink: :flower:

I´ve just found this:

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi. Born August 3, 1986 to HRH Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi (a wealthy Italian who died in a 1990 boating accident), Charlotte is named for her great-grandmother Princess Charlotte of Monaco. Her stepfather is HRH Prince Ernst August of Hanover. Her grandfather is HSH Prince Rainier III, the crown prince of Monaco, of the Grimaldi royal family. Charlotte's grandmother on her mother's side was the American actress Grace Kelly (who died in a car accident). Charlotte was born in Monaco, and has also lived in the French town of Saint-Remy. She currently lives in the town of Fontainebleau, outside of Paris.

Charlotte is well known by followers of the paparazzi. She participates in many equestrian competitions, and has been known to make appearances, along with her mother, at fashionable events.

Because her father was not royal, Charlotte does not actually have a royal title. Although she is often referred to as "Princess Charlotte", she is not actually a princess.

Other facts:

Charlotte attends school at Lycée Jeanne-d'Arc de Saint Aspais in Fontainebleau, where she is preparing for the baccalaureate exams.

She is reportedly fluent in five languages (French, English, Italian, German, and Spanish)
T
here is debate as to which hand she writes with - most of the time, her watches are on her right hand, leading many to believe that she is left-handed, although this in no way constitutes absolute proof.

She smokes cigarettes, along with the rest of her family.:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dewi! Left handed-like mebut I think that's an old profile because isn't she staring university? So therefore she cant' be preparing to take BAC this year. It's probably last year profile.

Thanks dewi! Left handed-like mebut I think that's an old profile because isn't she staring university? So therefore she cant' be preparing to take BAC this year. It's probably last year profile.

I feel almost like a Charlotte stalker:

She had her BAC in spring/summer 2004 (like me)
I think it is not 100% sure what she's doing. some people say she's at a special school(lycee fenelon) in Paris saint germain or quartier Latin that prepares for grands ecoles, maybe the Science Po, which is a kind of university. there are future politicians, intellectuals... the best education one can have in france. that's what most people say. Some say she might be at sorbonne and recently i've read that she had a gap year which I think is not true specially as there were pictures of ther shopping at an university book shop.
She probably has courses in literature and/or philosophy.

She probably doesn't live at Fontainebleau anymore, but in Paris in her own appartement or with Felix. I've posted a picture recently that might proove that.

I feel almost like a Charlotte stalker:

She had her BAC in spring/summer 2004 (like me)
I think it is not 100% sure what she's doing. some people say she's at a special school(lycee fenelon) in Paris saint germain or quartier Latin that prepares for grands ecoles, maybe the Science Po, which is a kind of university. there are future politicians, intellectuals... the best education one can have in france. that's what most people say. Some say she might be at sorbonne and recently i've read that she had a gap year which I think is not true specially as there were pictures of ther shopping at an university book shop.
She probably has courses in literature and/or philosophy.

She probably doesn't live at Fontainebleau anymore, but in Paris in her own appartement or with Felix. I've posted a picture recently that might proove that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->