Charlotte Casiraghi

she DOEs really have an amazing graceful style..!!!

she always looks so effortlessly chic.... :heart: :flower:

she DOEs really have an amazing graceful style..!!!

she always looks so effortlessly chic.... :heart: :flower:

i think she pretty. She seem to have a natural beauty, on those pics it doesn't seem as if she wears a lot of makeup.

i think she pretty. She seem to have a natural beauty, on those pics it doesn't seem as if she wears a lot of makeup.

ugh that family is so beautiful, SO jealous! one little alteration though; make andrea stop smoking, its so gross!

ugh that family is so beautiful, SO jealous! one little alteration though; make andrea stop smoking, its so gross!

now i remeber what they remind me of. i live in texas and everytime you go to the Houston Galleria you always see these fabulously dressed, beautiful mexican families going on gigantic shopping sprees. there what my friend calls 'frescas,' and they're the wealthy Spanish families who settled in mexico city who never really mixed with the native americans so they still maintain they're true Spanish (caucasian) physical features. anyway, thats who charlotte reminds me of. effortless style, leading such a priviledged life.

now i remeber what they remind me of. i live in texas and everytime you go to the Houston Galleria you always see these fabulously dressed, beautiful mexican families going on gigantic shopping sprees. there what my friend calls 'frescas,' and they're the wealthy Spanish families who settled in mexico city who never really mixed with the native americans so they still maintain they're true Spanish (caucasian) physical features. anyway, thats who charlotte reminds me of. effortless style, leading such a priviledged life.

she looks lovely and young. i can tell she is a Grace Kelly's granddaughter. :wink:

she looks lovely and young. i can tell she is a Grace Kelly's granddaughter. :wink:

Charlotte is very beautiful...the great thing about her is she'll never be a Paris Hilton. She is actually very into her academics and quite an articulate gal...Same with her brother.... :blush: .... :heart: who I absolutely fell in love with at this one party I went with my boyfriend too...I joke to my bf if his cousin would ever give me the time of day I would leave him for Andrea. :lol: Or hell maybe I should leave him so I can take a step from becoming a non Andrea-holic.

Charlotte is very beautiful...the great thing about her is she'll never be a Paris Hilton. She is actually very into her academics and quite an articulate gal...Same with her brother.... :blush: .... :heart: who I absolutely fell in love with at this one party I went with my boyfriend too...I joke to my bf if his cousin would ever give me the time of day I would leave him for Andrea. :lol: Or hell maybe I should leave him so I can take a step from becoming a non Andrea-holic.

My and our friends simply call him "Josh"...no one else calls him that though...he goes by a diff name at school. :innocent:

My and our friends simply call him "Josh"...no one else calls him that though...he goes by a diff name at school. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->