Charlotte Casiraghi

im sure we'll be seing her as a true chanel fan as she grows up

im sure we'll be seing her as a true chanel fan as she grows up

There's nothing special about her or her mother. Charlotte looks too snobby in the second picture.

There's nothing special about her or her mother. Charlotte looks too snobby in the second picture.

It's funny, the title below her the thread title says "pierre pass" and it always catches me off guard, as I always expect to see images of her brother Pierre in here as well! LOL.

It's funny, the title below her the thread title says "pierre pass" and it always catches me off guard, as I always expect to see images of her brother Pierre in here as well! LOL.

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Nov 17 2004, 11:03 PM
[snapback]436753[/snapback]​

Miaow!
*hisses*

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Nov 17 2004, 11:03 PM
[snapback]436753[/snapback]​

Miaow!
*hisses*

her brother :wub: andrea is super hot and loves versace... as long as she sticks to chanel i will be happy... from a versace addict

her brother :wub: andrea is super hot and loves versace... as long as she sticks to chanel i will be happy... from a versace addict

Anyone got more recent pics of Charlotte? I haven't heard anything about her in quite a while.

Anyone got more recent pics of Charlotte? I haven't heard anything about her in quite a while.

Here's some more pictures of Charlotte, some more recent than others.

January 2004
2899431.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->