Che Guevara

sorry to double post, jus read this...

I know that history books differ from country to country, but I can't help to sympathize w/him .. he was bringing down a dictatorship (a cruel one) ... and his ideas were to liberate and unite latin america .. just like one of our latin americans heros Simon Bolivar ...

i'm studying a bit of cuban history and their government! che is a very amazing guy, i mean they may have been communist but they overthrew a really bad guy back then and liberated their people. i mean, maybe they should change to a democratic society but fidel has possibly led his country outta a lot of sh*t.

What the hell - everytime I respond./try to respond Tfs goes down!

Ugh, my post was here two days ago and now its gone. :blink:

I'll rewrite all of it when I get a chance.

I fidn this fofensive, as soem oen who ahs studyed che I fidn it very wroung.

Not too worried about Che, myself...Mao Zedong though? The man was a total unhinged loon...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Apr 3rd, 2004 - 10:30 pm
Not too worried about Che, myself...Mao Zedong though? The man was a total unhinged loon...
Methinks Tybalt has Chinese blood. I will get a tee shirt with Mao Zedong, on, it.
If anyone asks, I'll just say he was a singer in a band.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:30 pm
Not only that... he killed hundreds of thousands, just like Stalin, or Castro in a lower level.. that's why I totally dislike Che Guevara and likes, he may not have been a dictator but, come to think, if it wasn't Castro, who knows it wouldn't be him? They shared ideas that later lead to poverty, censorship and violence. I really can't find that heroic at all.

Now this thread is moving on to politics, and beleive me, people have mixed veiws on communism. It would be safer to stick to the topic at hand.

haha.. there was a time when all the girls around here had a Che handbag.. they didn't know who he was either. at the moment I have a Che sticker on the back of my car, I do know who he is and agree with many of his beliefs. some Cubans who live in my building are not fond of me lol.

At my work we sold Che Ts last year and some people thought it was bob marley!? :blink: And some thought it was Fidel Castro!...tisk tisk...the worst is when those people buy the shirt thinking it is on of those people...

Cia Maritima 2002
cia_maritima_32.jpg

I know of a che coffee shop. I still don't know who set the trend. Does anyone know how it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->