Chloé F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren, Karlie Kloss & Kasia Struss by Mikael Jansson

it's okay. not that really great, not that bad either. i love what Sigrid's wearing. :D and good for Kasia!!! any idea who lensed this?

It is a very nice ad if you don't know how the girls actually look like :lol:

i for one much prefer last season's. let's hope this is the weakest shot of the bunch. :D

Everything about this is completely and utterly terrible. The casting sounds great in theory, but in reality, they've been photoshopped beyond recognition! And the ironic factor is that these girls are mere teenagers!

The setting (corn fields?) and the posing all look forced and pretentious. Furthermore, the collection was terribly uninteresting, and this campaign does nothing to alleviate that.

Bring back Paulo and bring back Inez and Vinoodh!!! :wub: :innocent:

All of the three girls are photoshopped to death!:ninja:

wtf. one of the funniest photoshop trips I've seen in fashion. :lol:

everything else is as dull as last's season.. but the faces.. THE FACES!!. :lol:

i loathe their silly poses
but the background.....i'm diggin' it

I like it, althought there's something that is bothering me.

I knew Sigrid will show up at Chloe' since she opened and closed the show! yeay! :D Nice to see Kasia returning on the campaign seen

Oh it's alright..... omfg what's up with them all having their hands on their hips?

karlie & sigrid look weird & a bit outdated...strangely, with brown hair. i don't know..i'd have to see it in print. i love all three girls but this is kinda blah

OMG if it wasn't the fact that her agency confirmed it was her on their blog, I would not have believed that was Sigrid. She looks totally unrecognizable, not even a trace. This looks like budget I&V with the girls wearing vintage Max Mara..

Whatever happened to their faces? Seriously had it not been for this thread I would have had to put those pics in the model ID thread to know who there were.

The setting is gorgeous but their facial expressions are so unrealistic that it seems like there's no life in any of their faces, it's quite strange

I cant stand Sigrid and I hate Karlie even more but seriously those girls were born to be photographed together.

I dont know why everyones hating it, I think it reflects the collection so well. Young, charming and warm.

Good for Kasia! But i feel like i've seen this so many times. And to be honest, i can't even recognize sigrid, too much photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->